Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

CSI:/CSI: Miami/CSI: New York

Drake

Oh eff...

Mara

Like you couldn't tell by the promos? :p

I actually don't mind it, really. I just thought it was a weird way of getting the under sheriff at the end.

Mara

Anyone catch Miami on Monday night?

I forgot to record it. :/

Anyway... what do you guys think about what they're doing to Grissom's character? I mean, I know he's supposed to be depressed and all, but it just seems like they're breaking his integrity a bit and going overboard with the whole "losing his mind" bit. I really hope he doesn't leave on that kind of note. It wouldn't be fair to fans. At least, I think so.

So do you think that he and Sarah are broken up for sure now?

I think they'll probably end up together, or he'll end up going to look for her when he leaves.

Uncle Du

Has anyone been watching the new episodes of CSI with Lawrence Fishburne? He's been a great addition to the show.

Mara

Heck, yeah. He's awesome. :D

Mara

P. Diddy/Puff Daddy/Sean Combs/whatever the hell his name is now is gonna be on Miami tonight.

I can't wait! :D

Drake

I'm in the middle of watching the CSI episode (I think it's new) where Hodges and Wendy attend a sci-fi convention for a made up fandom based on a sci-fi series. This one is great because it's basically parodying the whole reimagining of classic sci-fi shows, ie. Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica.

Someone ends up getting killed because they filmed a pilot that was a "redux" of the old show and the fans thought it was terrible. It was actually very new-BSG-esque in that there's a lot more yelling and shooting. :p

I'm pretty sure I spotted the girl that plays Boomer (in BSG) in the convention crowd and the woman who plays Ellen Tigh (also BSG) plays a larger role as a sociology professor. Apparently a couple more BSG cast scattered throughout. I'll have to keep an eye out!

Edited by Drake

Uncle Du

I haven't been up to date with the show in a while, been trying to catch up through fancast.

Last one I saw was the one where Nick backtracked through 3 different cases at the same hotel. I better catch up.

Mara

The one with Taylor Swift? That was only about a month ago, so you shouldn't have too many to catch up on.

I haven't watched the "Star Trek" one yet... will do tonight.

Drake

They actually weren't legally allowed to make any kind of Star Trek reference, although Hodges managed to sneak in a dramatic "He's dead, Jim" while talking to Brass on the phone. Not a trademarked phrase and all. :p

Uncle Du

Haha, that's awesome!

Mara

Haha. Yeah, it was an interesting episode.

I just wish Hodges would actually DO something about Wendy. He's been making eyes at her all season and before.

Drake

I'm glad this episode actually had them talking about it.

Mara

True. And they're a lot cuter together than Calleigh and Erik on Miami.

Mara

Yunno.... Erik must like getting shot... this was like, the third time he's gotten shot. :p

Mara

Sweet, new character joining the team on Miami. And he's pretty good-looking. :D

I enjoyed last night's 'time-traveling' premiere. But I could have done without the "how H got his shades" subplot.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.