Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

The New Psycho Story: Where the Hell am I?

Rogue

I think this story needs...a Mandalorian. ;)

Name: Amber Shrub (lol)

Description: The beautiful spoiled daughter of the President of the United States.

Bio: Amber, a native Texan has been spoiled rotten since she was a little girl (why with her father being the governor of Texas and later the President.) She believes people were born to serve her, gets everything she wants, and plans on someday taking over the world with her father.

*Waits for angry mob* :p

Edited by Rogue

Radioactive Isotope

*facepalm*

i love it!!

Mara

Completely original, Rogue. :p

Pandora

Okay, so right now, here's what I'm thinking: Two threads, a summary and the story. I will establish a format in the first post that everyone will need to try to follow so that it doesn't get confusing. I'm going to reverse JM's idea and say that if that gets to crazy I'll split it up.

B, love your character (adds it to the DP)

Rogue... *looks over the rim of her... contacts at her* The character is a funny idea and I see a lot of possibilities with her. But please change her last name to something unrelated to plants, shubbery, greeny, or potted plants. I have absolutely no problems poking a little fun at politicians but I do have a strong moral opposition to disrespecting the President or the first family quite so openly. I'll go ahead and add her to the DP, sans a last name for now. Thank you deary! :)

Ender

Name: Alexander Lindsay

Bio: After spending a few years at the University of Edinburgh, Alex set out for the mean streets of Glasgow to find his fortune. Now, though, he works as a production assistant at the BBC. He's known to have a temper, and has some very faint relations to some dukes.

Andy

Some Dukes? lol

Ender

It's based on my own family history. My grandmother was a Lindsay, and she was related to the Lindsays that were the hereditary Earls of Crawford.

Andy

It's based on my own family history. My grandmother was a Lindsay, and she was related to the Lindsays that were the hereditary Earls of Crawford.

I didn't think there were any Dukes in with that crowd... Unless of course the title has gone out of use, I don't know.

Wait, just looked it up. One of the Lindsay's was Duke of Montrose, so I guess I can let you off...

But still. SOME Dukes? :p

Pandora

Added yours Ender. That was pretty creative.

Okay, I'm going to start the first post tonight on my lunch break and should have it up and running tomorrow on my day off.

Anyone that hasn't made a character yet, you still can! Also, the ranks list is done in the PJ forum, so check it out!

Mara

One quick question... once the story starts, are we gonna have a chance to just post our own made-up characters.. just to establish them before they become full rein?

Just wondering whether or not we're gonna be just using whichever characters right on the first post.

Pandora

The first post I'm working on is very long, which is why it's taking so long. Every single character on the dramatis personae will be introduced right off tha bat. After that, whoever gets there first gets to post whatever they want.

Just a head's up. I am changing some "facts" about the SW characters in order to get them all in the same place at the proper time frame. But after the story starts, it won't really matter. Don't worry, I'll explain later.

Mara

I was just wondering.

I still think we need a couple more non-Jedi prequel characters.. *shrug*

Edited by Mara

Princess

Character Name: Chelsea Sparkle

Bio: Chelsea's extremely smart and hard working. She managed to graduate from college in 4 years, despite her tendency to party a little too hardy sometimes. Chelsea works in a hospital lab and enjoys science fiction, nature, and crafts along with a healthy dose of drinking and partying when she can.

Pandora

*adds*

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.