Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Your LEAST Favourite!

Star Wars Movies  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tsl

TPM. The boy makes me want to kill things. And the movie only serves to prove that Padme is some kind of freaky pedophile... :nerves:

Andy

Every time you badmouth TPM, a baby ewok dies. :(

bebe_ewok.jpg

Hmm... Actually... :shifty:

Where's that blender... Mmm...

Drake

TPM SUCKS SO BAD!!

*laughs as a baby Ewok dies*

:rofl:

Rogue

TPM. The boy makes me want to kill things. And the movie only serves to prove that Padme is some kind of freaky pedophile... :nerves:

On that note she's only 4 years older than him, and he was the one in love with her at that point remember?

Ana

Five years older, actually... but she's got no romantic interest in him at this point in time. He's crushing on her, but she's just intrigued by the funny little boy.

Chickenman

But the battle on Geonosis was so short and boring, just like the battle of Hoth.

The battle of Naboo/Duel of the Fates was almost just as exciting, for me, as the battle of Endor/Luke vs Vader.

Geonosis was not short at all. Nor was it boring.

I'll agree Duel of the Fates was awesome, but the Battle of Naboo itself SUCKED. Almost entirely because of Jar-Jar.

Vergere

AOTC. It's a hard choice. But the sabre battles beat out the whinyness of JarJar and Anakin in TPM. AOTC just leaves a bad taste in my mouth after I watch it. The only good thing that came out of it was the music score.

Mara

I knew there was a reason we were friends. ;)

Andy

But the battle on Geonosis was so short and boring, just like the battle of Hoth.

The battle of Naboo/Duel of the Fates was almost just as exciting, for me, as the battle of Endor/Luke vs Vader.

Geonosis was not short at all. Nor was it boring.

I'll agree Duel of the Fates was awesome, but the Battle of Naboo itself SUCKED. Almost entirely because of Jar-Jar.

I'd also like to stick up for the Battle of Hoth here too. lol, I liked that :p

Rogue

Was somebody attacking the Battle of Hoth? :p

RAIN

no 1 should attack the battle of hoth lol

AOTC has too much romantic stuff and was far too mushy, anakin was even whinier than in TPM. obi wan and mace were all that were good about episode 2

big aundy

has to menace ,

End'er Wiggin

The reason why i didn't like TPM is because they tried to push it out to quick i believe it only took them 1 and a half years to cast film and produce for movies. that really short. because of this there were a few errors. in one of the scenes there is a normal digital watch that someone was wearing i forget which one but its there, that why i don't like it.

Andy

Ouch... So much hostility towards TPM, lol

big aundy

i think it was the acting , and some of the folk in it thats what made menace bad , lightsabre fight was brilliant

TheUnknown

I'm gonna say ANH. The lone lightsaber fight is hands down the worst one in the whole series. There are contradictions, minor mind you but still, from the rest of the series. It's a bit too campy in places. It lacks the emotional power of some of the other movies. Luke is whiney.

Andy

Oh wow. Unknown you must have been feeling brave today :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.