Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Storyline Thread

Vergere

Some time for roleplayed leave will always be appreciated, I'm sure.

Drake

But of course. That or you could place your character in the posting custody of a trusted friend during the leave.

Andy

I thought she meant the character is on leave, not the writer?

Vergere

THe characters. Not the writers. :-P

Edited by Tyche

Drake

Oh, I see! :p

Well, the characters seem to get their fair share of downtime at the base between missions. The way I see it, having a dozen divergent storylines, while on leave, could potentially get confusing. It's certainly something to think about, though! :)

Rogue

Well the thing about the Corellia storyline is....

Everyone's technically going to be on leave! There's going to be stuff going on, but you'll get to have fun too.

Vergere

Well, in that case... Corellia's where I was going to end up for leave anyways. ;) That makes me incredibly happy then. :-D

Mara

I'll have to think on that... More storylines, that is.

Rogue

Think of something juicy, like Tashi isn't really dead she's just an imperial defector who betrayed your whole squadron for money or property. :shifty:

Mara

Oh, I already have a storyline involving Tashi, don't worry. ;)

Just not sure if it'd be interesting to or involve other squadron members, lol. Plus, I thought I'd wait until after the bounty hunter storyline, so there's not too much going on at once.

Ender

Ooh, Corellia... tricksiness!

Vergere

I also have a storyline for Brier, but I'm more or less planning to weave that in and out throughout when convenient more than anything.

Rogue

Just not sure if it'd be interesting to or involve other squadron members, lol. Plus, I thought I'd wait until after the bounty hunter storyline, so there's not too much going on at once.

Getting other members involved adds to the fun!

Mara

Getting other members involved adds to the fun!

Well... others might be involved later, but I wouldn't necessarily say "involved." More like... "in contact"? I dunno. You'll find out. :p

Anyway, I am planning on using at least one character already to introduce my storyline. And Verg already knows this. :p

Chickenman

So, as this chapter is...maybe kinda sorta on the final stretch...getting there anyway, we thought we'd give you guys a taste of what happens next chapter, and we'd also like to see some ideas for you guys, both about this chapter and future ones.

Anyway, we're taking the outdoor training exercise of before, and we've morphed it into a scenario where Revenant Squadron crash lands on an barren and hostile world, one that holds ancient mysteries. Scattered and lost, they'll have to band together to survive.

Should add heaps of character development, build character relationships, and of course, place the squadron in harm's merciless grasp.

After that, we'll focus on some character-specific chapters with your characters playing major parts. Your characters. You. Reading this. :p

And of course, a certain Admiral Thrawn awaits...

Bad furday

Anyway, we're taking the outdoor training exercise of before, and we've morphed it into a scenario where Revenant Squadron crash lands on an barren and hostile world, one that holds ancient mysteries. Scattered and lost, they'll have to band together to survive.

Should add heaps of character development, build character relationships, and of course, place the squadron in harm's merciless grasp.

After that, we'll focus on some character-specific chapters with your characters playing major parts. Your characters. You. Reading this. :p

Those sound really cool! :D

It somehow reminds me of Lost ;) :p

Winters

YAY FOR THRAWN!!!

Chickenman

In regards to the future chapters dealing with characters and stuff, if you guys have any ideas for what we could do with your characters, feel free to PM us. It might take a few chapters (years :p) to fit it in but we'll work with you every step of the way. :D

Those sound really cool! :D

It somehow reminds me of Lost ;):p

I don't watch Lost, so that comparison didn't even slightly hit me. :p

Gilligan's Island is better anyway. :p

YAY FOR THRAWN!!!

Don't wet yourself. :p

Ender

*Glances at Winters*

Too late.

Bad furday

Revenant Squadron future chapters >/= Gilligan's Island.....in Space? :p

Chickenman

Damn it.

Secret's out.

Mara

So, as this chapter is...maybe kinda sorta on the final stretch...getting there anyway, we thought we'd give you guys a taste of what happens next chapter, and we'd also like to see some ideas for you guys, both about this chapter and future ones.

And of course, a certain Admiral Thrawn awaits...

Crash lands, on purpose or accident? :p

Woo for Thrawnypants. In, what, 2-3 months timeline/storyline wise?

As for Mr Kaden.. I already am working on something. It has to do with Mr Blonde man. :p

I just need a head's up for the end of the chapter so I can do one more last post before it ends... cliffhanger-like. But I can have it take as long as you guys want after that point. But I'd rather keep it a surprise? I may be able to reveal a few things, but not the main things.

Drake

Crash due to widescale technical malfunction. Details to be revealed at a later date.

Thrawn won't be for a while. Probably longer, in game. Also, we won't be dealing with him directly so no one will actually be playing as Thrawn. I don't think any one of us could do him justice, lol.

Chickenman

Mm-hmm. We will however be running missions against his fleet and such. So there is that. :p

Chickenman

I want to see this love triangle between Arlan Jya and Jaim get ugly. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.