Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Lomin Spout

TheUnknown

I wonder if its the Lomin you taste or the toilet bowl cleaner used to make it blue. :lomin:

Edited by TheUnknown

Mara

I didn't know there was a Tech program.

It was on before the Legacy Revealed one was on.

It was pretty interesting.

Bad furday

I watched them all! I would have liked the tech program to have been a bit longer...They lightly discussed each subject due to the show only being an hour. The subjects most useful for our galaxy ( ex: lightspeed travel, prosthetics of the future, robotics/personality/self aware, anti gravity, plasma windows) could have been delved into a bit more with an extra half hour. ;) It was a rather nice program though, very entertaining to watch.

The main feature was well done, I thought. It was interesting to see who would show up on screen, as well as what they said. Newt Gingrich! Nancy Pelosi! (A slimmer) Peter Jackson! Stephen Colbert! ( Who would be like 3PO and run away!) :p

Pandora

(Side bar: I finally have my voice back!!!!!)

*watches the newbie with one raised eyebrow* Is it just me, or are they getting even more naive?

I friggin forgot about the Star Wars thing!!! Not like I would have had time to watch it anyway. I haven't even had time to get my fin-aid stuff redone and now I have to push my classes back another week! GRRRR stupid gift, stupid school, stupid crummy hours, and stupid anything else I might have missed!!!!

*Takes some spice and a few dozen shots of booze and tries to chill out*

The Darth

Hey, hey, hey...let me tell something to you! I am not naive, just thirsty! (and a little bit drunk about now, too)

Edited by The Darth

Princess

Yeah and your mouth is also blue from the toilet bowl cleaners that we slipped you to give the lomin it's nice fresh blue color

Radioactive Isotope

it'll be that way for a couple weeks

Drake

Hey...did someone here give my email address to some guy named Sideous who runs http://www.jedi-masters.co.uk/jediboard/phpBB2/index.php ???

He randomly added me to MSN and invited me to join this Star Wars community. Said that he got my email and someone elses from someone I know but won't tell me who it is.

I'm on the hunt!

Pandora

I think it's the newbie. He just IMed me on MSN and I threatened him. I offered him the "grand tour" after lecturing him on how the Admins and mods don't like extra work. My plan is to give him a history of the site and invite him for a little stay at the Island. Any objections?

Radioactive Isotope

go for it. and if you figure out who he got the e-mail addys from, let me know.

The Darth

Wow...if anyone is naive (or even infantile) it would be you guys. Oh well, every forum has their own Newbie joke, so I'll live.

TheUnknown

It is a newbie joke. Calm down.

Pandora

Y'all, he scammed it from you profile, which means he is using gb to spam.

Okay, Darthy, you've worn out your welcome as far as I'm concerned. *ropes him and drags him off to the Island* You get to be my personal guest. Don't cry because your website sucks so bad you have to try to steal members from other boards. You pathetic hunk of canned bologna.

Edited by TheUnknown
To clear up a misunderstanding and prevent it from blowing up.

Mara

I watched them all! I would have liked the tech program to have been a bit longer...They lightly discussed each subject due to the show only being an hour. The subjects most useful for our galaxy ( ex: lightspeed travel, prosthetics of the future, robotics/personality/self aware, anti gravity, plasma windows) could have been delved into a bit more with an extra half hour. ;) It was a rather nice program though, very entertaining to watch.

The main feature was well done, I thought. It was interesting to see who would show up on screen, as well as what they said. Newt Gingrich! Nancy Pelosi! (A slimmer) Peter Jackson! Stephen Colbert! ( Who would be like 3PO and run away!) :p

Yeah, I agree... they didn't really get into some of those technologies...

I've seen Peter Jackson before, but I still can't get used to his new look. It doesn't even look like him!

Princess

Wow...if anyone is naive (or even infantile) it would be you guys. Oh well, every forum has their own Newbie joke, so I'll live.

You're lucky. I got both the blue lomin AND a "hug" from Precious

Jake Durron

*drags self into bar and WHINES* I hate interviews... I need rum, spiced please, straight and lots of it.

Princess

*pours a KDES rum for Makia*

Jake Durron

*whines, drinks it and then gives :puppydogeyes: for another.* I can pay you in twelve cents or ciggarettes.

Drake

Y'all, he scammed it from you profile, which means he is using gb to spam.

Okay, Darthy, you've worn out your welcome as far as I'm concerned. *ropes him and drags him off to the Island* You get to be my personal guest. Don't cry because your website sucks so bad you have to try to steal members from other boards. You pathetic hunk of canned bologna.

Let's just take it easy before misdirecting blame here. We don't want to insult new members and scare them off. It was someone else who got my email.

And that forum isn't half bad. They have almost 1700 members and have an active roleplaying forum so it can't be too bad. :p

Edited by Drake

Ender

Yes it can.

Radioactive Isotope

don't knock it until you've checked it out

Brumak

An active RP hm?

*contemplates joining*

Mara

Yeah, all the RPs I'm in are slowly dying....

Andy

I'm in too many RPs as it is... That being two... Both are called JPL funilly enough, although they are completely unrelated. :p