Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Who writes your dialogue?

Princess

Take the quiz:

Who Writes Your Dialogue?

102168_res2.jpg

George Lucas

George Lucas wrote the screenplays of the popular "Star Wars' movies. "He won't give up his power. I just learned the terrible truth. I think Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord." Good God, who let you speak? You're stilted, boring, overly complex, have no sense of timing, and sometimes actually appear to be dead. When you talk, people wither fall asleep or become irrationally enraged. For the safety of you and the rest of the planet, I suggest you get a job that involves no interaction with people, like programming or delivering mail.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

Ana

George lucas.

Radioactive Isotope

ditto. yunno, that was kinda mean. true, but mean.

Ender

Ana

You don't have to log in... just scroll down. :p

Ender

Ah.

102168_res1.jpg

Graham Greene wrote the screenplays to The third Man, Our man in Havana, and The Comedians. "Death's at the bottom of everything, Martins. Leave death to the professionals." You are intelligent, witty, clever, and just a tiny bit cruel. You always seem to say the right thing at the right time. Your way with words is natural effortless. Sometimes you can inadvertantly insult people who aren't used to your unique way of speaking. But don't worry about them, I think you still kick ass.

Andy

I got Lucas... Even though I was deliberately trying not to. lol

And how rude! lol

TheUnknown

Graham Greene

Graham Greene wrote the screenplays to The third Man, Our man in Havana, and The Comedians. "Death's at the bottom of everything, Martins. Leave death to the professionals." You are intelligent, witty, clever, and just a tiny bit cruel. You always seem to say the right thing at the right time. Your way with words is natural effortless. Sometimes you can inadvertantly insult people who aren't used to your unique way of speaking. But don't worry about them, I think you still kick ass

Mara

Haha. :p

Graham Greene

Graham Greene wrote the screenplays to The third Man, Our man in Havana, and The Comedians. "Death's at the bottom of everything, Martins. Leave death to the professionals." You are intelligent, witty, clever, and just a tiny bit cruel. You always seem to say the right thing at the right time. Your way with words is natural effortless. Sometimes you can inadvertently insult people who aren't used to your unique way of speaking. But don't worry about them, I think you still kick ass.

So true... I guess... lol.

TheUnknown

I have a question. Who the hell is Graham Green?

Ayingel

lucas..and that person was a jack ass.

Radioactive Isotope

Google him and find out :p

Andy

I read some Graham Greene while I was at school. They made me do it... Silly English Lit. :roll:

Mara

lucas..and that person was a jack ass.

I dunno, I think it's partly true, at least. :p

Star Wars is full of silly cheesy lines. :p

Jake Durron

Mel Brooks

Mel Brooks wrote the screenplays to The Producers, Young Frankenstein, and Robin Hood: Men in Tights. "We're men, we're men in tights/We run around the forest looking for fights!" You are, above all, hilarious! You are absurdist, ridiculous, and willing to do nearly anything for a laugh. Your humor has an aserbic edge and can be rather insulting if people don't know you're joking. But don't tone yourself down to please them! Your edginess is what people love about you. Keep it up!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.