Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Master MJade

New Jedi Order, Jedi deaths

CorSec

Yeah..read VP sometime after reading SbS...And then I later bought the Dark Tides. Also read one of the Agents of Chaos at one point....and Balance Point.

But I never did read the EoV's...

Andy

I thought the EoVs were pretty good.

AoC was my least favourite duology of the series, and Enemy Lines was my favourite! :D

TheUnknown

Also read one of the Agents of Chaos at one point....and Balance Point.

You read the (comparative) piles of dung that are BP and AoC but not EoV?!!! :eek:

I don't even know you. :nerves:

( :p )

TheUnknown

Back on topic, to my knowledge, as of halfway through FHIII, these Jedi (including studnets) are ALIVE:

Luke Skywalker

Mara Skywalker

Jaina Solo

Jacen Solo

Tahiri Veila

Kyp Durron

Corran Horn

Valin Horn

Jysella Horn

Tekli

Cilghil

Lowbacca

Tesar Sabatyne

Saba Sabatyne

Izal Waz

Alema Rar

Kyle Katarn

Tam Azur-Jamin

Octa Ramis

Kam Solusar

Tionne

Streen

Kenth Hamner

Tenel Ka

Zekk

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

CorSec

Also read one of the Agents of Chaos at one point....and Balance Point.

You read the (comparative) piles of dung that are BP and AoC but not EoV?!!! :eek:

I don't even know you. :nerves:

( :p )

It was due to availability with teh library. They had hardcovers, ....but only one or two paperbacks.

So after reading SbS, I ended up buying the rest of the series as they came out. And then I later bought the Dark Tides because of the Corran stuff in them.

As for a list of living/dead Jedi. I'd point you towards here:

http://www.starwarz.com/timeline/

Download the timeline. Open the appendicies pdf. Gain knowledge. :D

Andy

Hey, starwarz Timeline... :p

That's where Khalee Lah went off to. lol

Uncle Du

Any self-respecting SW fan should have the Timeline.;)

Chickenman

So my friend has just started reading the NJO series and thinks they're fantastic, but he's angry with Han about how he acts in the wake of Chewie's death, particularly toward Anakin. Said my friend: "How would he feel if Anakin died?"

I kept a straight face.

TheUnknown

"Anakin was the Force. And the Force was Anakin."

*Goosebumps*

Radioactive Isotope

So my friend has just started reading the NJO series and thinks they're fantastic, but he's angry with Han about how he acts in the wake of Chewie's death, particularly toward Anakin. Said my friend: "How would he feel if Anakin died?"

I kept a straight face.

*snerk* i don't think i could have. almost makes me want to be there when he reads SBS.

although, from what i remember, Han didn't take it nearly as bad as Leia. something about him having to keep himself together for her sake?

EDIT: also, the list needs to be fixed since Raynar is alive(ish)

Edited by Radioactive Isotope

Mara

Han was just Mr Moody for the entire NJO. I lost even more respect for him during that series.

James the Defender

Han? I sympathized. Losing your best friend of thirty years, then losing your son, and almost losing your daughter to her dark side while fighting a host of beings whom you have no idea how to defeat...enough to make anyone cranky, I think.

Chickenman

I kept a straight face.

*snerk* i don't think i could have. almost makes me want to be there when he reads SBS.

although, from what i remember, Han didn't take it nearly as bad as Leia. something about him having to keep himself together for her sake?

EDIT: also, the list needs to be fixed since Raynar is alive(ish)

Well, it wasn't too hard, because we were texting. :p

Han was just Mr Moody for the entire NJO. I lost even more respect for him during that series.

"Even more respect?" You were losing respect for him before the series? What did he do?

Also, if you'll forgive my saying it (or even if you won't), I find it silly that you got mad at Han for being moody in the wake of his son's death, another son being captured and tortured, a daughter nearly going Sith and his best friend getting killed. (And let us remember that their friendship ran a lot deeper than your usual BFF experience. The two were all each other had for years, facing death each and every day together. (People, please do not write a slash fanfic out of those last couple of sentences)) I find this silly because you think Luke did a "just plain awesome" job of handling the Yuuzhan Vong War.

Radioactive Isotope

People, please do not write a slash fanfic out of those last couple of sentences

*waits for Furday's unique view of the situation* :p

Andy

I kept a straight face.

I would have burst out laughing in his face. :p

also, the list needs to be fixed since Raynar is alive(ish)

Geez, JM, we only updated it 5 years ago and you want us to do it again!? ;)

Radioactive Isotope

yes. :p

Princess

Maybe this is something that can go on the home page in the database. I could help B because I'm going really bored.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.