Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Drake

When I first saw the hair, I didn't really like it. Then it grew on me. When Aang shaved it all off on the Day of Black Sun, I found that he looked strange.

He looked way cooler with the hair.

Also, I'm sad that the series is ending...however, I'm anxiously anticipating the live action films by M. Night Shymalan. Could be good...could be lame...could be bizarre like M. Night's other stuff. We'll see!

god_that_failed

Agreed, here's to hoping their not screw ups.

I think I'm going to buy the DVD sets, Avatar is seriously the best cartoon I've ever seen, a good story, set in an original and intresting universe, and best of all, characters that I don't hate.

Usually I'd just download the episodes onto my harddrive, but I also want to read those exclusive comic books, and I can't find them on the internet.

Chickenman

I'm still wondering how one bends air.

:p

Drake

That's just the term they use for the manipulation of the elements.

Chickenman

The couldn't have thought of one that didn't sound ridiculous? :p

Edited by Chickenman

Drake

Just like you couldn't have thought up a name that didn't sound ridiculous? :p

Chickenman

Mine is...dignified.

...somehow.

TheUnknown

I saw the finale movie last night. It was very good. Add Avatar to Full Metal Alchemist to the list of cartoons I've only seen a couple of episodes of but really liked.

Drake

Yeah, the finale was ZOMG AWESOME!

Jake Durron

It was amazing, I cannot wait to actually have money so I can buy them in its entierty. wee can't speel

TheUnknown

I've read that they're making a live-action Movie (possibly a triology) based on Avatar.

Drake

I've read that they're making a live-action Movie (possibly a triology) based on Avatar.

Also, I'm sad that the series is ending...however, I'm anxiously anticipating the live action films by M. Night Shymalan. Could be good...could be lame...could be bizarre like M. Night's other stuff. We'll see!

Yes. :p

TheUnknown

Shut up. :p

Tsl

Okay, so way behind the times I finally gave in and watched this series. Well, mostly. I think I have 3 episodes left to watch. Probably going to finish them off tonight sometime. It's very anime-ish in animation style and theme. The animation was pretty decent with pretty well choreographed fights and such. I appreciate that they gave the Korean animation studios the freedom to make awesomeness and I appreciate that they brought in a martial artist to base the movements of the characters off of. The voice acting is also pretty decent...especially for being a Western cartoon. The chick that does Azula was kinda bad...and Zuko's seiyu wasn't great either.

Sokka is the awesome. :p

I've heard nothing but bad about the live action film, unfortunately.

Edited by Tsl

Tsl

Double post! Bwahahaha!

But anyhoo, yeah. Finished up AtLA. It had a great finale, though I wish things had turned out with a darker end or a bit more of a twist. I've been spoiled by anime, lol. All in all a good watch. Not deep or super amazing, but enjoyable and well done.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.