Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Drake

X-Men

Drake

So X3 is to be released May 26, 2006. Has anyone been following the news and rumours on the flick? It's been kinda funny. The director of the first two, Bryan Singer, isn't doing 3 so they got Matt Vaughn...who quit 9 weeks before principal photography...and now they have Brett Ratner (Rush Hour, Red Dragon) directing. Now Ratner is casting a role for a mutant character who is a bisexual hooker whose power is the ability to seduce anyone, lol.

And now for some rumours that may be fact or fiction:

~ Kelsey Grammar is going to play Beast

~ Vinnie Jones (Gone in 60 Seconds, EuroTrip) Is going to play Juggernaut (hell yeah!)

~ Bishop might be in the movie

~ There might be an appearance by Gambit

Mara

Now Ratner is casting a role for a mutant character who is a bisexual hooker whose power is the ability to seduce anyone, lol.

Interesting.....

Tsl

I could play that part! :D

I'm already a hooker ;)

Drake

And just stay that way, please. Don't become bisexual. :p

Andy

~ Vinnie Jones (Gone in 60 Seconds, EuroTrip) Is going to play Juggernaut (hell yeah!)

Vinne Jones? *s######* :p

Chris/Tauntaun13

It's too bad that Singer left, not only because he's one of my favorite directors (Usual Suspects is fb) but also because he has done good work in the previous 2 movies. Now I'm afraid that the focus will be on mindless action and the like...

And to think that Singer left to direct the new Super(bore)man movie! Why would anyone want to associate himself with the most boring superhero of all is beyond my comprehension...

Mara

Heresy!

Tsl

Superman isn't boring. Didn't you know he won WWII for us?

Chickenman

That was Captain America, you goddamned Commie.

captain-america.jpg

And Superman is the suckiest superhero in existence.

Tsl

Pffft, obviously you've never seen the extremely politically inncorect Superman cartoons from the 40's.

TheUnknown

X1 was okay. X2 was very good. Judging from the fact that the IMDB lists Famke Janssen's character as "Jean Grey/Pheonix" I would imagine the Pheonix Sage will play a big role.

Mara

Pffft, obviously you've never seen the extremely politically inncorect Superman cartoons from the 40's.

Yeah.

Superman is by no means the best superhero ever, but he's definitely not the suckiest.

Chickenman

He definitly is.

I don't know about you, but someone whose invincible rarely qualifies for edge-of-your-seat entertainment. The only way you can kill him is with freak kyrptonite, which is supposed to be rare, but appears in every other episode/comic.

One of the reasons Batman kicks ass is that he's so mortal. When he's in trouble, he's in trouble. He's human. He doesn't have super speed or super powers, but is still always able to win the day. Or sometimes he doesn't win the day. Or sometimes he wins, but at incredible cost.

Batman > All other superheroes > Superman

Tsl

Me>super heroes>Chicken

So shut up! :p

Mara

He definitly is.

I don't know about you, but someone whose invincible rarely qualifies for edge-of-your-seat entertainment. The only way you can kill him is with freak kyrptonite, which is supposed to be rare, but appears in every other episode/comic.

One of the reasons Batman kicks ass is that he's so mortal. When he's in trouble, he's in trouble. He's human. He doesn't have super speed or super powers, but is still always able to win the day. Or sometimes he doesn't win the day. Or sometimes he wins, but at incredible cost.

Batman > All other superheroes > Superman

Oh I dunno....I think Superman is better than say....Aquaman or something. :p

Oh, and SpiderMan's better than Batman.

Spiderman>Batman>XMen>Superman>other loser superheroes

Drake

Psh. Ironman pwns them all. And Spiderman is just a wannabe superhero.

Chickenman

Spiderman? Wannabe? He's second only to Batman!

Edited by Chickenman Is Better Than You

Mara

Pfft.

Anyway, back to the new XMen movie? :p

Rogue

Gambit is definatly in this. they were considering Orlando Bloom for the role, but he didn't want it. THANK GOD. it's not his type of role.

And for the record, Aquaman is the suckiest superhero ever, not superman. =P

And even Aquaman could beat a Chickenman

Drake

This is true. :p

Queso

Are they still shooting for the MAy release? I haven't heard much about X3

Mara

Gambit is definatly in this. they were considering Orlando Bloom for the role, but he didn't want it. THANK GOD. it's not his type of role.

And for the record, Aquaman is the suckiest superhero ever, not superman. =P

And even Aquaman could beat a Chickenman

Oh yes. Aquaman does suck.

Rogue

I believe they're still shooting for the May release.

And i could talk to fish if i wanted to too. Doesn't mean they're going to talk back. :rofl:

Chris/Tauntaun13

The first teaser trailer is out, and some pictures of the new characters as well, like Beast and Angel. The sad thing is that Nightcrawler, which I think was very interesting in the 2nd movie, is the only major character that won't be coming back.

Mara

Perhaps you should post a linky, Chris. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.