Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Master_sith

Star Wars episode III

What did you like about Episode III  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

starwarsperson

Actually Episode III turned out to be my favorite. I didn't wanna say that at first just incase I felt this way because it's the newest Star Wars, but it, in my opinion, is the greatest of all six. :hehe:

The music, the acting, the cast,...but mainly the directing from George Lucas. I feel that he completely redemed himself after making Episodes VI,I,II.

It's one of my favorite movies of all time. ...that not nerdy. sarcasmemoticon6mkfa5.gif

darthraptor52

I think many people consider it their favourite! Which is fair enough, it's an easy movie to like. My only real gripe is the pacing of the movie. It just moves so damn fast by the second half, but of course it HAD to. Lucas had an awful lot to cram in there, and I've never heard anyone say that they think it goes on too long like many thought Return of the King did. I wasn't sure, but although I loved Superman Returns, I thought that it's last ten minutes fell into a bit of a trap that I thought ROTS could have done (but didn't.)

Princess

*shockdies at the fact that darthraptor52 posted twice*

Radioactive Isotope

see what you've done? you've given the old lady a heart attack. :p *revives Prin*

Andy

*revives Prin*

Did you have to? ;)

Radioactive Isotope

yes. bwahahahaha! :p

darthraptor52

...I didn't mean to cause such trouble...but I like it! :hehe:

Radioactive Isotope

it is the best of the prequels

Princess

see what you've done? you've given the old lady a heart attack. :p *revives Prin*

Who you calling old?

Radioactive Isotope

er.....beeurd? *shifty eyes* :shifty:

Andy

I'm younger than Prin. :p

Rebel_Ghost

I loved the duel between Anakin/Darth Vader and Obi-Wan. I also liked how the movie ended with Luke's Theme (Binary Sunset). I loved how they added Qui-Gon's Funeral to the scene when Vader gets masked, that was just so unsuspecting. I think ROTS is one of the jewels of the saga, with being so well written and so well directed. My favorite song in the entire Saga is Anakin vs. Obi-Wan, with Duel Of The Fates and Battle Of The Heroes being interweaved together.

Princess

I'm gonna chatjack for a minute and invite you to join us in The Drunk Side for a drink

Rebel_Ghost

who me?

Bad furday

Yes, you! :D

Radioactive Isotope

couldn't be! :p

Bad furday

'tis true! :lomin:

Andy

I'm gonna chatjack for a minute

OMG you spammer! *bans* :p

Princess

Don't ban me! I'm getting our new members to be social with us!

Andy

Like I'd really ban you, Prin. :roll:

:shifty:

Princess

I don't trust those sithy eyes...

ZELDABOY12

I am going to have to say I liked all of the above. When I first went in to see it I though "This is just going to be as crappy as Episode II prolly". To my suprised I loved it.

Andy

Yeah I was a bit worried about how Ep.III would turn out, and even after the novelty of it being new has worn off I still love it. Well... the odd bit of it is dodgy but it's generally awesome overall :)

Mara

Agreed.... Some parts could have been improved, but what Star Wars movie couldn't be improved? :p

Chickenman

The Original Trilogy. Have you seen what happens every time he tries to improve them? :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.