Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Weekly Poll #62

What's your favorite type of oreo cookie?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chickenman

Beeurd's a tool for the man! :p

Uncle Du

Yes, but you're the tool box that holds all the tools Chicken. :p

:rofl:

Damn, I should do stand-up!! :D

Chickenman

So wait...I'm like, Beeurd's pimp now?

GI_Admiral

"Is wayne brady gonna have to smack a bith up?"

GI_Admiral

Perhaps you should read this:

Short Quotations

To indicate short quotations (fewer than four typed lines of prose or three lines of verse) in your text, enclose the quotation within double quotation marks and incorporate it into your text. Provide the author and specific page citation (in the case of verse, provide line numbers) in the text, and include a complete reference in the works-cited list. Punctuation marks such as periods, commas, and semicolons should appear after the parenthetical citation. Question marks and exclamation points should appear within the quotation marks if they are a part of the quoted passage but after the parenthetical citation if they are a part of your text.

For example:

According to some, dreams express "profound aspects of personality" (Foulkes 184), though others disagree.

According to Foulkes's study, dreams may express "profound aspects of personality" (184).

Is it possible that dreams may express "profound aspects of personality" (Foulkes 184)?

Cullen concludes, "Of all the things that happened there/ That's all I remember" (11-12).

You'll learn this when you reach high school.

Tsl

Awww.....GI got his feelings hurt! :(

*snaps pictures*

Chickenman

Short Quotations

To indicate short quotations (fewer than four typed lines of prose or three lines of verse) in your text, enclose the quotation within double quotation marks and incorporate it into your text. Provide the author and specific page citation (in the case of verse, provide line numbers) in the text, and include a complete reference in the works-cited list. Punctuation marks such as periods, commas, and semicolons should appear after the parenthetical citation. Question marks and exclamation points should appear within the quotation marks if they are a part of the quoted passage but after the parenthetical citation if they are a part of your text.

For example:

According to some, dreams express "profound aspects of personality" (Foulkes 184), though others disagree.

According to Foulkes's study, dreams may express "profound aspects of personality" (184).

Is it possible that dreams may express "profound aspects of personality" (Foulkes 184)?

Cullen concludes, "Of all the things that happened there/ That's all I remember" (11-12).

1. Geez, I guess I touched a nerve, eh?

2. What does that have to do with...anything?

3. Yeah, the joke about me being young? It got old about a year or two ago. In fact, it makes you look like the one who's going to high school.

4. I'm better than you. Just wanted to throw that in there.

Uncle Du

:rofl:

GI_Admiral

Short Quotations

For example:

1. Geez, I guess I touched a nerve, eh?

2. What does that have to do with...anything?

3. Yeah, the joke about me being young? It got old about a year or two ago. In fact, it makes you look like the one who's going to high school.

4. I'm better than you. Just wanted to throw that in there.

1. lol no, you linked, I would have linked, but it was too big, you would have gotten lost.

2. Its showing my justification for quoting a show. That juts happened to be chapelle show. Cause if I didn't I could be sued and punished.

3. lol Alright, so should we go to how you're in your teenage angst mood? Cause that might take some time.

4. I'll let you keep your delusions because I'm that nice.

Andy

Can we leave this please?

Don't make me modsmack the both of you. :p

Uncle Du

Aw, come on B, it's like the Clash of the Titans! :D

Tsl

And GI is getting pwned! w00!

GI_Admiral

lol that's hardly pwnage

though if you want it to be go ahead, anything to bring happiness to your life :p

Tsl

Well of course you would say it's not pwnage, as you are the one being pwned :p

Drake

Oh! Pwned! :lol:

Uncle Du

The level of pwnosity in here is astounding!! ;)

Ender

Pwnosity?

THAT's one for the GB dictionary.

Uncle Du

Sometimes I even amaze myself. My grammatical prowess is incredible!!

Or maybe just my ability to come up with words that don't really mean anything. :p

Edited by Du(SW)

Drake

Your expertise in nameology blows my mind. ;)

Uncle Du

*pumps fist*

Yessssss!!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.