Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Donnie Darko

Andy

I'm kinda hooked on this movie at the moment. :p

Best movie I have seen in a long time, although I heard it was more widly accepted in the UK than in the USA for some reason. I think someone said that it was marketted as a teen movie to the US market, when really it's a strange blend of sci-fi/drama/horror. lol

Anyone else, other than Alexander who already said he does, around here like it?

Tsl

I've never heard of it? When was it released?

Andy

October 2001 in the US, I think.

Andy

Nobody seems to have seen it, which is really annoying... :p

Mickey

The Director's cut is out ... I almost bought it but I've heard the original is much better. I'll see it soon enough though, can't wait to hear what this Frank guy is all about.

Andy

I seen both now. I'd say the original is the better movie. The Directors Cut is one for the fans, I think. It adds a few more peices to the puzzle, which probably shouldn't have been cut anyway (that's a drawback of having the Studio watching over you I guess), but some of the nw CGI screams out that it is his first movie, IMO. The soundtrack is awesome though. INXS, Joy Division, Tears for Fears and a few more. tis great.

TheUnknown

I need to watch this at some point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.