Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ayingel

Waiting for You

Ayingel

Oceans apart, day after day, and I slowly go insane. I hear your voice, on the line, but it doesn?t stop the pain.

This was it. The time when everything she did, each breath she took, each step she placed, every little action would come into play. ?I never thought this day would come,? she thought to herself. It had taken such a long time to happen, but yet, it seemed as though it should.

Oh can?t you see it baby, you?ve got me going crazy. Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you.

Same bar. The same place they said good-bye, would be the same place they said hello. Too long he?d felt alone, unsure, insane. He didn?t know if she was dead, alive, good or evil. Right now, he didn?t care. It had taken so long, and he didn?t want to miss the moment when it came. ?Does she even still love me?? he said in his mind.

I took for granted all the times that I thought would last somehow.

The door opened in a small coruscanti bar. A cloaked figure walked in and up to the bar. An admiral, sitting in the corner with a box in his one hand, his other on the hilt of his blaster, gets up and walks to the bar. ?I knew you were there,? said the cloaked figure quietly.

The admiral smiled. ?Good. I was beginning to think you lost your touch.? He remained where he was until he could see her face, until she?d take the one time to turn around.

The cloaked figure laughed. ?Onasi, you haven?t changed.?

?You know I?m the same and I have yet to see you.? His grip on the box grew tighter.

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears, but I can?t get near you now. If I see you next to never, how can we say forever?

The figure hesitated. ?I know he hasn?t changed. I want him to know I haven?t either,? she thought. And with a visible deep breath, she turned around, throwing off the hood of her cloak. ?Onasi, I?? she stopped when she saw him. On one knee, in the middle of a small coruscanti bar. So vulnerable in a rough environment, something she had never known the real Carth Onasi to do until then.

?Revan,? he smiled. ?I have waited for this day for so long.? He paused to see her reaction.

I wonder how we can survive this romance.

?I?? she began.

?No,? he interrupted. ?Don?t say anything. I?m not through.? He paused for a moment as she came over to him. ?I know our relationship has always been rocky, and that may even be an understatement, but it doesn?t seem to matter any more. I haven?t spent every day of so many years looking through records to find a dead friend. I had looked to see if they had found the woman I love, the woman who brought out the best in me. Revan, you mean so much to me, and I can?t even begin to sum it up with words. I only wish for you to answer me one question.? He looked her straight in the eye. ?Revan, will you give me the honour of taking my hand, and standing by me for eternity? I?ve been wanting to ask you for so long, and this time just felt so right, and I don?t want to lose you again, a??

She threw the cloak off to the floor. Carth Onasi looked longingly at the Revan he knew from so long ago. She pulled him to his feet. ?Carth Onasi, it would mean everything to me to answer your question, and I am ready. Carth Onasi, yes. Yes, I will be with you for eternity, even in the times when we are separated by distance, there will always be us, together, in love. Yes, I will.?

Carth got up from his knees and placed the ring on Revan?s finger. ?How soon?? he asked.

?As soon as we can.?

The walked out of a little coruscanti bar, an admiral and a cloaked figure, hand in hand, not afraid.

But in the end if I?m with you, I?ll take the chance.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.