Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Ayingel

Think of Me, Padme

Ayingel

What can I say? I was listening to Phantom before I saw it today, and it came to me when I got home...

Think of me, think of me fondly when we?ve said good bye?

Padme kissed Anakin on the forehead as he sat on the observation platform. ?They?re sending me to the outer rim, Padme,? he said, holding her in his arms. ?I don?t know when I?ll come back.?

?I know,? said Padme softly.

?This might be the last time I ever see you.?

?No, don?t say that. You will come back.?

Remember me once in a while please promise me you?ll try?

?Don?t worry,? said Padme. ?I?ll always be with you, and I have a part of you with me.? Anakin touched the piece of Jappor he gave her so long ago.

?I won?t worry,? he said. ?I know you?ll always be waiting for me.?

When you find that once again you long to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me?

?You?ll always be on my mind,? he assured her.

?No,? said Padme, ?you must focus on the task ahead. We?ll always have each other, but what is happening then is more important than me.?

?Nothing is more important than my love for you.? He rose and walked over to the fountain. ?This republic could crumble, and all I would want is for you to be safe.? He looked back at her and she was crying.

We never said our love was evergreen or as unchanging as the sea, but if you can still remember, stop and think of me?

?Padme,? he said soothingly, walking over to her. ?Don?t worry. I?ll make sure the task at hand is finished before I worry about you. I know you can take care of yourself.? He gently kissed her forehead and stood there holding her.

Think of all the things we?ve shared and seen, don?t think about the way things might have been?

?Don?t regret leaving me here alone,? Padme said, pulling away a little to look Anakin in the eyes. ?I?ll be fine. 3PO will help me and I?m sure the Senate will keep me busy.? She smiled a little to hide the tears that were welling up inside of her.

Think of me, think of me waking silent and resigned. Imagine me trying too hard to put you from my mind?

?Besides, even if you aren?t able to think of me,? she said, ?I?ll always be thinking of you?? she trailed off as the tears she was holding in finally came out.

Recall those days, look back on all those times, think of the things we?ll never do, there will never be a day when I won?t think of you?

?Remember Naboo?? Anakin asked softly. ?All of the love we shared then? We still have that even if we aren?t together. You don?t need to worry about me, and I won?t worry about you. Every night I will remember the time we had together on Naboo without rules, missions?oh Padme, I love you so much.? He embraced her and kissed her.

They broke apart and Padme looked up into his eyes. ?It?s time for you to go. They might suspect something.?

?You?re right?? Anakin said with a sigh.

Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade, they have their seasons so do we?

As he climbed up into the cockpit, he turned back and looked at her one last time.

But please promise me that sometimes you will think of me.

Princess

Cool

Ayingel

:D thankee...i tried my darndest.

Radioactive Isotope

*tear* beautiful. totally heart-wrenching. *hunts for tissues*

Ayingel

really?

*reads it again*

wow...yeah...i guess...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.