Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Isotope

Dune Series

Radioactive Isotope

anyone else read the Dune series? it's my other favorite.

Andy

I've heard it's really good. Dune is in my reading pile. I might just give up on the pile though cos I haven't read anything for ages so i've forgotten where I am :p

Tsl

I read Dune long ago...I think I was 12 or 13 years old, and it may have been a little over my head at the time. I enjoyed it though and I really should read it again now that I'm older.

Ayingel

someone i'm stuck rooming with next year was reading them all during school...it seemed like a good series...

Mickey

I saw a two disc DVD of the show or movie ... apparently its the less good version. Anyways it was 10 bucks, so I shoulda got it so I didn't have to read the books :p

Radioactive Isotope

the Sci-Fi mini-series of Dune was pretty good and close to the book. Children of Dune though......wasn't so good.

Mara

Actually, I started reading it this summer. I finally got to it, lol.

Let's see, I think the last one I read was the fourth one God Emperor of Dune...

Andy

I've yet to read Dune, but it is in my reading pile, if that counts for anything these days. LotR has been in there for about two years now :p

Strike

I have the first 3 books, and all 3 DVD sets.

I'm a quarter of the way through the first book, and I've seen the most recent Dune mini series. Havent watched the older one or Children yet.

Since I have all that stuff, it's probly safe to say that I like it.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.