Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Drake

Next Gen Gaming (Round 2)

Andy

The one advantage that I see consoles having, is that you can just put in a game, turn it on, and play. I think that is why they are so popular.

MH

Yeah that's probably a big factor. When all's said and done they both have their advantages and disadvantages.

*cough* consoles are better *cough*

:p

Bad furday

After having seen footage from Sony's new Formula 1 2005 game, and screen shots for Pro Race Driver 3, I'm totally blown away. Now, if Pro Race Driver 3 comes out a bit after the PS3, that would be sweet. I might just forego picking up Pro Race Driver 2....and wait for 3.... :D

Ender

The Revolution looks pretty cool... but then again, so does everything I've seen from E3 so far.

CorSec

Online Super Smash Bros on Revolution release. Seeing as I play SSBM every day at lunch with a group of friends, I don't see how I can't buy it.

Andy

Anyone else got a PS3 yet? :)

Drake

Nope...cuz they stoopid.

Andy

Hows about I kick you in the face? :p

ZELDABOY12

Well, I have a 360 and love it. I might get a Wii I already beat Zelda Twilight Princess for Gamecube so I don't know if there is a need for it. I know I wont get a PS3, $500-600 is way to much for my wallet.

Andy

It'll come down in price though. Hasn't been out too long yet.

Ayingel

Well, I have a 360 and love it. I might get a Wii I already beat Zelda Twilight Princess for Gamecube so I don't know if there is a need for it. I know I wont get a PS3, $500-600 is way to much for my wallet.

if you've played it already on gamecube, i don't suggest the wii version. they change him to right handed...so the whole map is screwed up...but the ps3 is totally worth it.

Drake

Whenever I go to the stores I see at least four PS3s sitting around unsold. I see maybe one or two 360s and zero Wii's. I think Sony flopped on this one.

Ayingel

part of the problem is the price. but there really aren't a lot of games out there yet for the ps3

Andy

Whenever I go to the stores I see at least four PS3s sitting around unsold. I see maybe one or two 360s and zero Wii's. I think Sony flopped on this one.

Whenever I go into McDonalds theres usually at least 4 Big Macs waiting to be sold, but only 1 or 2 quarter pounders, and zero chicken sandwiches. What does that proove? That Big Macs are more popular. :p

Drake

But the chicken sandwiches are always fresh. ;)

Ayingel

ask for a sandwhich without pickles...it onfuses the people working...i'd do it to people when i worked in the drive through

Andy

We still hardly sell any. :p

Bad furday

"The Big Mac is made the same way all over the world except in India. There they have the Maharajah Mac, which is made from lamb"

- A McDonald's talking head on the Food Network.

:p

Andy

I already knew that. :p

It's prolly on account that beef isn't such a big seller in India lol

Princess

Only cuz the cow is sacred :p

Andy

That probably does have something to do with it. :p

Radioactive Isotope

if you've played it already on gamecube, i don't suggest the wii version. they change him to right handed...so the whole map is screwed up...but the ps3 is totally worth it.

ugh. i HATE the Wii controler. not that i'm any good at video games anyway, but i seem to particularly suck with the Wii. but Twilight Princess is an AWESOME game.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.