Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

darthflamer9

Which Darth rulz?

Who's the best sith ever???  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zagzagel Merridian

Maul vs Vader

Maul wins

Lucas himself says vaders saber skills aren't good because he's half machine.

Lucas is just using that as an excuse. Look at how unbelievable General Grievous' skills were and he didn't have the force to back him up. The fact of the matter is that back when the first trilogy was being made only the generic chineese kungfu movie stars could keep up with Darth Maul.

Back then the lightsaber was new enough and thrilling enough to sale any seen George Lucas wanted to put it in, he didn't need great fight choreography.

But today when he must compete with movies the likes of The Matrix, Pirats of the Carribean and Lord of the Rings, he needs a little more than the spectacular glowing blades to sale his movies.

Were he making the first trilogy today you can believe that Vader in all his mechanical glory would have been a major threat to anyone in the days of the Old Republic. :mad:

star wars freak

I'd have to go with sidious. I mean,sure Vader(OT) is cool and all but he would have never existed if sidious had not turned him to the dark side. And also sidious is mastermind behind the clone wars and the battle of endor.

Darth JF

I think that Sidious is the most greatest as Sith. After all Vader did betray the Sith in the end so thats why I don't think he could be called as a great Sith. Even if he is the best movie character ever.

Darth-Dragon116

I'm a darth myself!

Chickenman

Yes...we should have voted for Darth Dragon116. How silly of us. :p

Welcome to GB, man.

Andy

Yup welcome!

Enjoy your stay at this craaaaazy establishment. :D

Darth Paladin

*Points at self while brandishing saber in free hand*

I think you all get my message :mad:

But seriously, Vader because what people dont realise is that he was Darth V before he got the costume and he kicked some Major Jedi Booty.

Rogue9

okay im gonna have to say that none of those are the best darth the best darth is drum roll plz badabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadabadba

darth revan hes too raw i have never seen him her whatever screw continuity nobody really even knows what revan really is sith jedi darth revan is the ultimate galactuic rumor machine :lol:

Queso

lol

yeah but in appearance and just bad@$$ attitude, Maul has them all hand downs. Come on he looks evil...

Rogue9

but hes just a weapon merely a decoy sent to strike a feint at the jedi while deeper plans are set in motion can you really be so baller and get manipulated so bad and then get sliced up by a padawan no no you cant.

Queso

Maul lost because he forgot the most improtant rule of combat. NEver underestimate your enemy. He underestimated Obiwan and paid for it. He was overconfident and cocky. ..wait..that seems to describe the typical Sith Lord....

Chickenman

Maul was a tool. Palpy was planning to ditch him all along. And not only that, but he pretty much sucked when compared to the best of the Sith.

But hell yeah, he was a badass. :D

Rogue9

just a tool why even join the sith i say if ur gonna go ds then just form a cult .

Chickenman

Because cults have nothing on the bad ass-ness of the Sith.

Plus, he didn't exactly know he was a tool.

Andy

besides, I don't think Palpy would have let Maul know that he was just going to use him that way.

Queso

Palpatine/Sidious was smarter than that. Everything was a tool to him after all just look at his name, it is derived from insidoius...which...sith, i forgot the defination of.

Guest _biohazard

Vader. All the way. The guy just oozes badass. Plus, his costume is the best ever. Hands down. Sidious would be my second choice and Maul would be third because of the double-edged lightsaber and the fact that he looks awesome.

Andy

If we are talking strictly movies then I say:

1. Sidious (the guy is just evilness incarnate)

2. Vader (he is the eptiome of supervillian coolness)

3. Tyranus (It's Christopher Lee!)

4. Maul (eh, I'm not a Maul fan, lol. I'd put him lower if I could)

Rogue9

ok i think thatn you should know if you studied anything at all when you join the sith you end dead or really ugly so join up why

Andy

You end up dead whatever side you're on, eventually. :p

Chickenman

ok i think thatn you should know if you studied anything at all when you join the sith you end dead or really ugly so join up why

ok I think thatn you should know if you studied anything at all when you join the sith, you don't neccessarily end up really ugly.

That happens to the Sith that feed off the Dark Side really intensely. It happened to Palpy, and a couple others, but most of the time, Sith don't feed off of the Dark Side that fully. Look at Maul. Dooku. You're probably saying this because you've played KOTOR, however, if you notice, every other Sith in that game havn't been ravaged by the dark side. They look fine. Malak even, the worst of the Sith in the game, looks fine, besides the fact that the lower half of his face has been ripped off (probably from a freak accident or something, not the dark side). It happens to your charachter simply because the guys at Bioware decided they wanted a physical representation of how evil you've become.

Nate

Gotta go with good old Vader. :)

Chickenman

*high five*

Darth Nemesis

Sidious/Palpatine. Definently. In my opinion he's the most successful of the Sith. :)

Brumak

Eh, Vader, he's just badass.

Too bad he was originally that whiny little twerp.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.