Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Banishment

How many times have you been banned at SW.com?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tsl

Our economy is bad compared to what we were used to...

To say it's failing completely now is only a sign of just how spoiled we are as a nation.

Sentrosi

i didnt say its completely failing... there are things being implemented to solve the problems... but right now we wont see the effect of them for awhile...

no worries... we can talk about this in the right thread :p

Mirax

FYI

World Religion Numbers

So because Christianity is the most populated of religions, it's okay to make SW.com a Christian only biased message boards?

Sentrosi

no it isnt... just because its users are christians...it is run by a company and companies arent suppose to have a religious leaning...(save private company)

but you see the problem if you givepeople the ability to do something like bring to much christianity to sw.com... then you wont see people like me who dont like to be pushed... or swayed...

but if they dont and its kind of open like here (although are leader beeurd is an interesting char.. it leads us to the conclusion that only if you moderate it and not allow it to get out of control... will it work... :D

but who says the mods do their jobs either thats a nother discussion for later. :D

please dont ban me :p

Tsl

FYI 

World Religion Numbers

So because Christianity is the most populated of religions, it's okay to make SW.com a Christian only biased message boards?

C'mon people. SW.com is Star Wars based.

It's also a crappy forum with Nazis for mods, and questionable programming. If you don't like the people that post there or the topics they discuss, quit logging on, lol.

And let's not forget that all important freedom of speech, which people are so keen on until folks start chatting about things they don't like. :roll:

Also, Lucasfilm and associated companies are private companies. What makes you think otherwise? :???: They don't get government monies. If, like Wal-mart, they decided to start imposing morality based censorship tomorrow, there's noone to say they can't. But that is also another topic entirely.

Edited by Tsl

Mirax

The Cantina forum of the SWMBs is an open forum for NON-SW talk. I wasn't saying anything about peoples rights to talk about what they want to talk about. I was meerly pointing out and agreeing that (to use your descripter) "Nazi" christians on those particular boards make posting there less than fun. And that the ability of the posters on these boards to accept more religious beliefs than just their own makes this boards a little more fun.

As for Nazi mods and free speech... here's the problem. SW.com has rules that it has to follow. Because they are a huge private industry. So your right to free speech is impeded when you agree to follow their rules and regulations to post on their MB. Just like when you gave out your "official modly warning" because you didn't like the "Christian bashing." Are you a Nazi mod for giving that warning out?

As for not posting there. I post there less often than I do here. So I don't get your point as to not posting. We're meerly disgussing our issues with a "rival" MB. Which I thought was the topic.

*goes to ban Sentrosi* :p

Drake

ok in all reality our economy sucks and our debt is probably the highest in the world despite the fact that yes our military is one of the best trained in the world...

i mean back in ww1 and ww2 we kicked arse... and helped up the moral of the british troops

The fact is...your military isn't one of the best trained. All you have going for you are numbers. Lots of money, resources and people. The Canadian military, on the other hand, has little funding, resources and people yet we have the best training in North America and most of the world.

And I'm not even going to bother with your views on the World Wars...

Ayingel

Go Canada!

Tsl

I never called anybody "Nazi Christians" firstly.

Secondly, I call them Nazi mods because they are very strict and rude about it.

Thirdly...er...I guess there isn't a thirdly, lol. Oh yeah! I'm not trying to be a Nazi by telling people to quit being prejudiced. I'm trying to keep the love and peace. :hippy:

As for the crappiness of the US military. All I gotta say is pffft. Gimme a friggin' break. Our military pwns. Not to say they're any better or any worse than anybody elses, but to say they are poorly trained? That's more anti-Americanism crappola and it depresses me.

Drake

I didn't mean to say they were poorly trained. I meant that they weren't as well trained as Sentrosi made them out to be.

Princess

And that's this weekly poll

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.