Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Which religion are you?

Mara

Which religion?

1110081242Christianity_turquoise-white.jpg

You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 100%

Judaism 54%

Islam 33%

Buddhism 25%

Hinduism 21%

Paganism 21%

agnosticism 4%

Satanism 0%

atheism 0%

No surprise there.

GI_Admiral

Already took it

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. You neither believe nor disbelieve in God. You don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof).

Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

79%

Buddhism

67%

paganism

46%

Satanism

46%

Christianity

38%

atheism

38%

Hinduism

33%

Islam

29%

Judaism

25%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)

created with QuizFarm.com

Andy

atheism 92%

Satanism 79%

agnosticism 58%

Buddhism 46%

Judaism 42%

Islam 33%

Paganism 29%

Christianity 17%

Hinduism 13%

Radioactive Isotope

i got Christianity. though i think the results are a little weird since Mormon beliefs don't always mesh with mainstream Christianity.

Christianity 63%

Buddhism 54%

Islam 54%

Judaism 50%

Hinduism 29%

Paganism 29%

agnosticism 8%

Satanism 0%

atheism 0%

and just for fun:

You scored Mormon. ok, so you're a little odd, but that's ok since Mormons are often referred to as a "peculiar people." You believe in the concept of eternal families, proxy baptisms/marriages, and that God was once a man. Consequently, you believe that those humans who are exceptionally good and righteous will become Gods themselves someday. One other main difference between you and the rest of the Christian world is that you believe God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are three separate and distict people.

Edited by Phantom Thief Dark

Tsl

You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity

83%

Islam

71%

Judaism

54%

Buddhism

46%

agnosticism

42%

Paganism

33%

Satanism

25%

atheism

4%

Hinduism

0%

Drake

Christianity 83%

Judaism 63%

Buddhism 58%

Paganism 58%

Islam 50%

agnosticism 21%

Hinduism 17%

Satanism 13%

atheism 4%

Sentrosi

umm can we say not surprised... :p but then again JC know better what i believe

:twisted: in all reality... not so much but more so than i believe in christianity

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion

Paganism 58%

Buddhism 50%

Islam 42%

agnosticism 42%

Satanism 33%

Christianity 33%

Judaism 17%

Hinduism 17%

atheism 8%

Ana

You scored as Satanism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism 63%

paganism 58%

agnosticism 58%

Islam 54%

Buddhism 50%

atheism 50%

Judaism 42%

Hinduism 33%

Christianity 29%

Lol... whatev...

Drake

DEMON OUT!! :p

Ana

Lol ouch... fine, be like that. *exits the thread* :p

GI_Admiral

*Brings in a goat*

Awww she left...thought she would need this...:p

Tsl

DEMON OUT!! :p

You and your silly excorcisms :p

*does demonly things* :twisted: :p

Mara

*converts everyone* :p

GI_Admiral

You see technically I cant follow any of you because you know...gotta give me proof :p

Drake

"And now, for my next trick, I will turn water into FUNK!"

063.gif

GI_Admiral

O_O I beleive!!! :p

Mara

You see technically I cant follow any of you because you know...gotta give me proof :p

Pfft.

*waves hands and converts GI like the priests on Age of Empires*

*GI is now a pawn of Mara*

GI_Admiral

Hahaha in your dreams :p

Mara

Darn.

Mickey

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 83%

atheism 71%

Satanism 67%

Islam 58%

Paganism 38%

Judaism 33%

Buddhism 33%

Hinduism 17%

Christianity 4%

Quite off, I'm actually very un-agnostic. And isn't it odd that Islam and Christianity are so different when they are the same religion?

Mara

They're related, but not exactly the same.

Mickey

Ah! But I didn't say "exactly"! Lol, sorry I'm avoiding homework.

Mara

LOL. Well, it's sorta implied in "same." :p

Radioactive Isotope

they are very similar, yes. weird, huh?

TheUnknown

1110084217atheism.GIF

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

96%

agnosticism

63%

Buddhism

58%

Judaism

46%

Paganism

42%

Satanism

42%