Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Tsl

Kid Arrested for Zombie Stories

TheUnknown

1.) The ACLU are not vultures. They are protecting freedoms from the neo-fascists and the fundies.

2.) Writing a story about zombies invaded a high school is not terrorism. If so, then the creators of Resident Evil would be terrorists.

3.) Who is Phantom Thief Dark? I thought it was GI, but apparently not.

Radioactive Isotope

it's JM :p

Radioactive Isotope

He's right.

heh. well, i was trying to be nice, but if you insist men are souless, i won't argue. :p

Chickenman

2.) Writing a story about zombies invaded a high school is not terrorism. If so, then the creators of Resident Evil would be terrorists.

From what I've heard, Resident Evil is quite scary. Scary=terror. Therefore. they are terrorists.

You cannot beat my logic.

Alexander

1.) The ACLU are not vultures. They are protecting freedoms from the neo-fascists and the fundies.

Any organization that protects and advocates NAAMBLA, gets none of my support.

Alexander

Just an update, and in the form of a post from a user on debate discussion from TF.n:

As has already been pointed out, Poole was arrested at the school for trying to organize an armed take-over.

In fact, some articles reveal that he told people he had already hidden weapons in "easy access" spots around the school.

His writings were turned over to police by his grandparents, because there were similiarities in construction between what he had written as "zombie fiction," and what he actually blabbed to other students in the real world.

So, to make the claim that "he was arrested for a story," is grossly inaccurate, and doesn't examine the overall situation.

In an ironic twist of fate, there are more articles that are provided in the JCC , and as such, there isn't anything inherently sensational about this story.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.