Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

#34 - Drugs

Have you ever tried illegal drugs?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GI_Admiral

Wait what?! :p

Drake

Look at your name. Duh. :roll: :p

GI_Admiral

ooooh....hahahaha forgot about my new name....

Mickey

Never smoked pot myself, but have plenty of people on all levels of drug use. Let's just say it probably isn't the best decision. I only know a couple of people who smoke pot and are still pulling grades in school. Have one friend who bought himself a nice caddy deville with his earnings from the trade, kinda crazy we used to be good friends now he's probably the biggest dealer on a campus known for drug use ... lol. He asked me at a party if I wanted to try some blow one time, the kid had had an 8th of a kilo in his backpack. That's alot of snow.

Wait, does abuse of prescription drugs count? Or cough medicines?

Bad furday

Does anyone remember on Chappelle's show when they had the Jedi Temple sex scandal, and showed hidden camera footage of Qui Gon and Yoda snoting coke?

The subtitles went as such:

Jinn snorts some coke.

Yoda follows suit.

Yoda: Good blow this is!

Jinn agrees

Yoda: Horny this makes me, mmmmm!

Princess

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! If you keep this up I'm restricting your access to just the innuendo club

TheUnknown

To answer your question, JC, this thread only includes illegal drugs.

Tsl

But there are plenty of prescription drugs that are heavily abused on the streets!

Morphine, Oxycontin, Methadone, Fentenal, Ativan, Versed, etc...

All of these are things I deal with on a day to day basis legally, yet there are plenty of people who rob pharmacies to take them for street use. I've even heard of nurses getting bumped off as they come out of the med room with narcotics. They definitely count.

TheUnknown

Those drugs you list are legal in some cases. To my knowledge, crack, cocaine, etc. are always legal. And if Beeurd meant to include morphine, valium, etc. then he needs to word his questions better. :p

Princess

But if you don't have a prescription for those legal drugs, they're illegal

Andy

yeah, they are only legal if you have a prescription for them... although i wasn't thinking of prescription drugs anyways, lol

Sentrosi

use to do 'em... not anymore... not to say i wouldnt just dont feel like it at this point in time.... hmmm beeurd next time you bring a poll like this up... make sure the people online choose to at least give us some truth...

i may trust most of you... but none of you are good at lying... :D

no worries tho... its not like i care that much

as far as legalization goes i really dont care either way... but at least it would be easier for the gov't to tax it and sell it like cigarettes

just a thought tho....

Tsl

Those drugs you list are legal in some cases. To my knowledge, crack, cocaine, etc. are always legal. And if Beeurd meant to include morphine, valium, etc. then he needs to word his questions better. :p

Illegal narcotics are illegal narcotics. The circumstances creating the illegalness mean little and the general effects are the same.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.