Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

Groups

Chickenman

Well let's see, Chickenman, do you know about the birds and the bees?

Yes.

Birds are a class of animals. They generally are capable of flight. Nerds with binoculars like to look for them on weekends.

Bees are insects that sting you. And make you cry.

GI_Admiral

Well, he's knowledgeable about that stuff :p

Chickenman

Methinks the IC would scar Chickenman... seriously so... but whatever.

hence how I put the :p smily underneath my post.

GI_Admiral

Oh God THink of the Children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Radioactive Isotope

Well let's see, Chickenman, do you know about the birds and the bees?

geez, is that all that's required? :p

Ender

Seriously..

Chickenman

Geez, I was kidding.

Ana

That doesn't mean we can't still have fun with it! :p We're just playing, chickendude, no worries...

GI_Admiral

The IC is actually fake...:p

Mirax

Yes it is fake. I mean it's not even on that list of groups. *suspicious look*

GI_Admiral

Hell no it isnt :p

Mirax

Then why isn't it listed in the Groups mentioned at the beginning of this thread? :p

GI_Admiral

Cause its not real!! :p

Mirax

That's what I said. :p

Winters

Is it too late to join The PARADIGM Collective? I know that it's been... Around three-four years since someone posted here (I won't get mad if an Admin deletes this), and it's kinda like walking around the part of the store that no one goes to.

Pandora

The Paradigm Collective actually doesn't exist any longer. Your choices are:

The Psychopathic Jedi (If you want to join the writing team)

The Innuendo Thread (Adults Only)

Or the Galactic Fit Club (support group for dieters)

Winters

I'll do Psychopathic Jedi since I'm thinking of doing a great deal of Fan Fiction. If ye don't mindith.

Pandora

Are you kidding? Of course I don't mind! But first, let me tell you a little about what you're getting yourself into:

The Psychos were started on the swmb about six years ago. The long and short of it was, I got depressed by the way Star by Star ended, and I wanted to create my own story with a comedy line where literally anything could happen, and I invited others to join me, so it quickly became a collaborative effort, which is how many of us here came to know each other. When sw.com issued their facist no-fanfic rule, we fled here, to Andy's newly born gb. We closed out the first story (called the Jedi Punks) at the first anniversary of it's conception, and we have had a new Commander (head honcho) and a new story each year since then, that the Commander starts and later ends.

Notices the red line of text in my sig: Circles always come back to where they started. I was the first Commander, and I'm the Commander again. The current story is not doing so well. Actually, it sucks, to be perfectly honest. I thought I could resurrect it, now I'm not so sure. If you have a quick wit and a good sense for the hilarious, I'd love a fresh point of view. The kind of funny I'm looking for is slapstick, fast-paced, and well.... better than what we've come up with so far. Do you think you can handle it?

Winters

Actually... I'm kinda like that. I'm kinda quick when it comes to wit, espically since I'm obsessivly read the novels, with some exceptions (kids "novels"). And I actually... well... I'm kinda into slapstick and the kinda dry and timid wit that you find with guys that you'd find in Frasier or Seinfeld.

Pandora

Sounds good to me. I'll have one of the admins add you. Give them a day or two to get it done, and I'll see you there!

Andy

A day or two? How. Rude.

:p

Radioactive Isotope

oh please, beeurd. you know as well as the rest of us no one does any work around here. except me of course. :shifty: :p

Winters

Wow.... I feel bad.

I once almost had to do some activity reports for my clan, I thankfully got out of it because my XO (note, this is a game) forgot. Instead, I updated Service Records and such.

But thanks! I'm already cooking up my Republic Ranger series... I'll need to make up the rest of the men, but I got the CO and XO.

Pandora

A day or two? How. Rude.

:p

Would a week have been more respectful of your time? :p

oh please, beeurd. you know as well as the rest of us no one does any work around here. except me of course. :shifty::p

*snickers* I was the one showing Winters around!

...I was also the one that chose not to make a decision yesterday, but still.

Princess

*gives Pod a cookie*

Good job showing the n00b around and not killing him :shifty: