Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Gb Halloween Party

GI_Admiral

How could you!! I spent many hours going door to door...*Sob* :p

GreenEagle2005

someone had a traumatic childhood...

:p

CorSec

It's more of a self-desecrating burden. Affects his day to day life to such a degree that he's collapsed in on himself emotionally, like a neutron star, and has become accepting of it.

Pandora

We're building a haunted house... in my front yard. I get to direct traffic... heheheheh.... one door in, one door out... none of that "I can't make it through" crap. And what's more... I get to dress my mom up like a hag (not hard).

chozen

It's more of a self-desecrating burden. Affects his day to day life to such a degree that he's collapsed in on himself emotionally, like a neutron star, and has become accepting of it.

" really. I thought he just got abused as a child.. " heh.

Andy

We're building a haunted house... in my front yard. I get to direct traffic... heheheheh.... one door in, one door out... none of that "I can't make it through" crap. And what's more... I get to dress my mom up like a hag (not hard).

Geez... You Americans really are crazy about silly Tragedy-waiting-to-happen Night

Pandora

no, just us. :D

It's really awesome. We've built a tunnel this year... I'll have to take pictures.

Chickenman

*throws Candy in Corsec's eyes*

GI_Admiral

*Takes the candy*

Mara

We're building a cardboard box maze in our lounge for the kiddies.

Sentrosi

one of the members in my house hold has to work the morning after halloween... so ive made a sign to stick on the bed pointing at his a.s...s *enter at your own risk... haunted house* course it will be more funny after the rest of us get drunk... :D

Pandora

heheheheh, it's funny anyway.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.