Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
CorSec

Episode 3 Video Game

GI_Admiral

LA has mde a lot of mistakes.

In terms of overall games PC > PS2>XBoX>GC

In terms of StarWars basicaly the same xcept Xbox>PS2..

Damn microsoft and all their money

Andy

Yes, we should smite them.

*smites microsoft*

Uncle Du

I was really disappointed with the multiplayer in this game. The co-op missions aren't that great, and the dueling gets really repetitive.

Mickey

gives, me a sore thumb, but once you have some good combos down, the game is pretty entertain. Moves, graphics, sound, movie clips, and the levels themselves make the game pretty sweet. The biggest dissapointment was the controls, in the age of the xbox we're still getting games that use the same controls as mortal combat for original nintendo, lol. And the levels weren't as open as I'd hoped, you just followed the path ... and the no camera angle change sucks.

So basically the downsides are: controls (pretty big, enough to make it a decision whether or not to pop it in), no camera angle adjust, and path following on levels.

I like the bonus missions, pretty fun, just wish there were more. Multiplayer is pretty sweet in my opinion, some cool characters and arenas ... but come on ... no sidious, or maul, or other jedi? They really shoulda added more jedi and sith to the multiplayer.

Drake

This is LucasArts we're talking about here. You can't expect anything good to come from them. If they happen to make something good, it's usually just because of sheer luck.

Andy

Pssh, oh ye of little faith.

Brukhar

they've made some real good games

TIE Fighter

Jedi Outcast

Knights of the Old Republic 1 + 2

and the upcoming

Empire at War!

this game will rock huge!

Mickey

don't forget drake's sig-sake ... repub commando, and rogue squadron, geez maybe I'm crazy cause I like basically every star wars game I've played.

GI_Admiral

Xwing simulation games

KotORs

Dark Forces Series

Rogue Squadrons

Rebellion

Repub Commando

Empire at War

Armed and Dangerous

Andy

Don't forget the classic Pipe Dream! :p

Drake

They have a bunch of good games, yes. But, like I said, they just get lucky with those. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.