Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

What Do You Want From Lucasarts?

Ender

The next game in the Morrowind series is most likely going to be a launch title for Xbox 2... same with Perfect Dark Zero.

CorSec

A fourth Rogue Squadron game.

For the next-gen Ninty system. As a launch-title. No...as a good launch title with the best graphics of the bunch. And online support. 24 player max. Basic online styles of play.

Oh...and the plot from the X-wing series of books. Spiced up for more action. Because really...collecting two TIE kills on average per mission might not be as exciting as Mike Stackpole makes it seem...

...Well..in a video game at least.

And then...to top it off...similiar game engine to RL, but tweaked...to make it better...somehow. And if they're gonna go on-foot...totally rework it. Make it interesting and more challenging.

And add EU ships as bonuses.

That game...would own you...and you...and you...and even me.

as long as it's on pc.

hahahahahaha

hahaahhaha

no really...hahaha

ha.

As long as its for the Cube.

GI_Admiral

PC > GC....all GC has is...uh........oh yeah! Zelda...and some could say Animal Crossing and uh...some other game...yeah....in other words = sucky...:p

chozen

For the next-gen Ninty system. As a launch-title. No...as a good launch title with the best graphics of the bunch. And online support. 24 player max. Basic online styles of play.

Oh...and the plot from the X-wing series of books. Spiced up for more action. Because really...collecting two TIE kills on average per mission might not be as exciting as Mike Stackpole makes it seem...

And then...to top it off...similiar game engine to RL, but tweaked...to make it better...somehow. And if they're gonna go on-foot...totally rework it. Make it interesting and more challenging.

as long as it's on pc.

hahahahahaha

hahaahhaha

no really...hahaha

ha.

with that crappy controller? And with it's online 'capabilities'.. geez... no thanks.

I'd prefer to scold my eyes out then play a gamecube game.

Ender

Gamecube wouldnt be that bad if it had online capability for more of it's games... that was the big thing that caused the Cube's downfall.

CorSec

as long as it's on pc.

hahahahahaha

hahaahhaha

no really...hahaha

ha.

with that crappy controller? And with it's online 'capabilities'.. geez... no thanks.

I'd prefer to scold my eyes out then play a gamecube game.

Fine. Put it on the N5

And by crappy controller...you must mean "Amazingly comfortable and easy to use controller of the fricking gods"

GI_Admiral

Hahaha the GC controller sucks, worse than the orig XboX controllers.

also I agree with Choz...GC online capabilities are....lacking...

Andy

Nah, the GC controller is about on-par with the X-box controller in my books.

PlayStation controls set the standard, so bow to them and grovell for mercy and forgiveness... :p

But yes, the PC generally does own all consoles. and their grandparents.

Drake

The X-Box S-controllers are the greatest. I've tried the PS2 and GC controllers but they suck in comparison. My argument owns all. Don't try to deny it because you will only humiliate yourself.

chozen

no.

GI_Admiral

I dunno...I would probably choose the orig XboX controler over the newer ones...((Unless they just came out with a new one...)) But I would have to say PS2 probably has the best controller...well actually...original atari does :roll: ...so simple :p

Ender

I like the original Xbox controller... good placement for the black and white buttons, as opposed to the S.

CorSec

I'm a fan of the wireless freedom the Wavebrid gives me.

And yes...I understand there are third-party manufactured wireless controllers for the Box and the PS2. But it's obviousy that third-party equipment lacks a certain quality...and usually sucks balls. And breaks. A lot.

Mickey

all I buy is third party controllers. I've had no problems with them plus they're sooo much cheaper. Got two PS2 controllers for 6 dollars a piece on clearance one time. they work swell, and the turbo mode rules for bounty hunter!!

CorSec

Pfft..you aren't experiencing 'real' Bounty Hunter if your thumb isn't ground into nothingness. Turbo mode is just crap :p

To be honest...I used Turbo mode on a third party controller at my cousins house for the mini-games in Mario Party....and I realized that we could all press the button faster ourselves. Foiled.

chozen

turbo mode must be cool for tekken.

Mickey

yeah I played through the first time without turbo, but on the bando gora levels I got tired of having to switch weapons, so I just held down the fire with turbo on. Insane rate of fire, like just a solid stream, I think it's the only PS2 game I have though that the turbo is of any use.

Chickenman

PS2 Controls suck for FPS games. In my experience anyway. I might buy a third party one.

Must.....beat....Medal Of Honor: Frontline....Medal of Honor: Rising Sun....Socom...and others in the near future.

GI_Admiral

Socom is pretty cool...except uh...i die too much cause im not used to controllers for FPS's only a keyboard and mouse...

chozen

controllers for any console suck.. period.. Just by a keyboard and mouse for your PS2/X-box/Anything but gamecube and use that.. simple.

CorSec

Rising Sun is useless.

emrys

any FPS on a console is not worth looking at IMO. They usually suffer from bad controls and under-par graphics.

GI_Admiral

Very very true...Halo was a decent FPS but too repetitive

Drake

Pfft. Hardly.

chozen

Killzone looks better

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.