Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

What Do You Want From Lucasarts?

GI_Admiral

Hardly as in a decent FPS or hardly as in repetitive?

It was decent enough to become that famous, ((Still is way way way overrated...))

and it does get repetitive...I thought I was playing the same level over and over again...until I realized that...I was :(:p

Killzone does look cool, I think CS is still one of the best FPS's ever...

Drake

It really is the best game ever (until Halo 2, of course). Not over-rated at all. I've played it many many times through and it's as exhilarating and fun the 20th time as it was the 1st.

chozen

CS is still the best game ever, with the most replay value... Halo.. eh.. it's okay for the first time when you're riding your little car thing.. but somewhere along the game it turns into same old boring Unreal Tournament.

CorSec

Level design in Halo : Nonexistant. By confounding players with strikingly similiar levels and no originality, the Covenant forces can spring traps upon the players, and ultimately, gain the upper hand.

Drake

Wow. It seems that you've never even played Halo. :???:

CorSec

It seems that I did. So. Ha.

Drake

All the way through as to get an accurate view of level design and supposed "lack of originality"?

Andy

Doom 3 pwns j00 4ll.

If your comp is good enough to run it ;)

CorSec

All the way through as to get an accurate view of level design and supposed "lack of originality"?

Far enough eh. It's not like I'm the first to voice these sentiments anyway.

Show me one thing that Halo offers that no other FPS has. It's same old...same old.

I do give it points for a plot. So I've heard. I'm not saying it's not worth playing, but there are numerous other less hyped FPS's that would be equal or better to Halo overall.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.