Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Bushy

Teh Paintball Thread

GI_Admiral

My Model T is beastly....oh wait..... :cry:

Ender

I have a 2001 Saturn SC2... really damned small, but it gets good speed and I can fit all my paintball stuff in the back.

Bushy

Yay, I'm on a roll, all my threads have gone way off topic. ;)

I have a 1982 BMW 320i, which I'm selling soon, and a 2004 Hyundai Accent GT. Both cars are 2-door models. w00t. I miss the RWD of my bimmer though... :(

Andy

I have a 1985 Peugot 309. Whoo... tis old and crappy, but it's all I need.

chozen

I want to go to a police auction? Where I?ll buy a squad car. Just like the one out of Blues Brothers. :D

Chickenman

My dad used to be a huge paintball fanatic. He tells me some great stories, like how his friend tried to make a paintball grenade that actually exploded, actually had an explosive charge, and ended up starting a fire in the field. They played in some abandoned houses near the correctional facility and they also played on some fields. From what I've heard, the house fighting was great. My cousin was sniping guy from a window, while the rest of his team was defending the stairs. My dad climbed the fire escape, right under my cousin's nose. My cousin had my dad's good gun, my dad had his crappy one. He apeared from the side of the window. My cousin had to surrender. All my cousin's teamates had their back to my dad...he tried wasting them all, but his gun jammed. So he stole the good gun back from my cousin, and nailed them all. But those are just a couple of his stories. He says I can play paintball...but I have to wait until I'm 16. :cry: Two more years.

Radioactive Isotope

i just want a car. :cry: as long as it runs i'm not picky.

GI_Admiral

I would like to play paintball but meh...oh well :p

Bushy

Yay. I "tweaked" my gun last night and was able to get more velocity out of it. It normally doesn't have very much velocity, but is real accurate. Now I just have to schmooze some paintballs off my brother and test it.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.