Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Fan Films

Chickenman

Guess I'm the only one here that watches 'em.

CorSec

I've watched Console Wars.

Chickenman

Some good serious ones:

Broken Allegiance-Very good fan film about two dark jedi who defect from the Empire.

Conspiracy-I hate this one. A bunch of high ranking imperials have a meeting where the idea for the Death Star is thought up.

Dark Redemption-Been awhile since I've seen this one, but I seem to remember liking it. It's about Mara Jade doing something on Kessel 2 days before ANH.

Dogfight-A squad of X-Wings run into a Star Destroyer while on a routine patrol. I don't really like this one because of how impossible it is. 6 pilots take down an ISD, emerging relativly unscathed, aside from 1 or 2 casualties. Effects are cool though.

Jango-Story about what happened to jango before AotC. Pretty damn good.

Knightquest-Probably the best serious fan film I've seen. It's about Vader tracking down a jedi he missed during the purges, and finds himself taking on his two aprentices.

Rogue-I can't really remember if this was good or not. I think it was okay, it's been awhile since I've seen it. An imperial commander goes AWOL, and needs the help of a Jedi witch to escape the imps.

Mickey

I can';t even taste my head but yeah most fan films sukcketn at tahtt booyah,eat my post you di, lol yoda speak I have

Tsl

really? Lovely. Are you sure? I think I agree.....porkchops do taste better off the grill.

Drake

Someone needs to put down the sauce.

Radioactive Isotope

but sauce is yummy :p

The Red Baron

Fan edits are where it's at.

GI_Admiral

haha that's awesome

Chickenman

I got a camcorder for Christmas so that I can make my own movies. I'm definitly gonna do some SW fan films. :D

Rogue

There was an alright Mara-Jade fic. I'll look it up later.

SW gangsta rap is a classic, but the graphics are even better now.

Imperial Recruitment that GI put the link up for is by far the funniest sith this side of the Rim. :lol:

Chickenman

The Mara Jade one was pretty good. Not amongst my favorites because it's not canonical, which is how I like my fan films. Imperial Recruitment was okay.

Art of the Saber- Kickass lightsaber duel.

Versus- One of the best fanfilms I've ever seen. Two padawans try to avenge their fallen masters. Awesome duels.

Sins of the Jedi- Not done yet, saw episode 1 of it though, and it's got really good potential. Three Jedi search for a safe haven after the purge.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.