Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Do You Think Like A Serial Killer?

Radioactive Isotope

oh really? *plots*

Bad furday

*wails*

*runs away* :p

Tsl

Oh and Tularemia is find, Prin. How about some Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever as well?

*waits for the FBI to come pick her up for terrorist plotting*

I'm just kidding! Nice agents....good agents....only kidding!

Er, yeah. Speaking of lab stuffs, what does it mean to have Rare Epithelial cells found in a Leukins test?

And yeah, I can't speel, lol.

Princess

Yeah I can get some of that for you. You should see my microbiology notes. I have all these different bacteria underlined with arrows that say "Agent of Bioterrorism"

Uh I don't know about that specific test, I've never done it, but my guess is that if you see epi's in anything other than where they should be (like a sputum or other sample) that something bad is going on. A lot of cancers show epi's, but that's just my guess

Tsl

This was a blood sample, looking for infection because the kid had increased secretions and some brown and yellow junk came up out of the trach (yummy). Some gram neg rods also showed. I don't think it'd be cancer...it was drawn from a CVL on a 9 month old.

And this is so old...

And so off topic... :p

Princess

Sounds like a nice infection. Especially with gram neg rods present (and gram neg is never good anyways). Besides if it was cancer, the blood cells would most likely be nice and mutated

TheUnknown

:offtopic:

Link

not a serial killer (surprise, surprise)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.