Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Star Wars Celebration III Planning!

Andy

Sorry... triple-post... :red:

Anyways, when is everyone planning to arrive down there? I know a few people have said that they might miss the start or something. But hwat is the generaly plam? Meet up a couple of days before hand, because it would be awkward to find eachother AT C3, methinks.

Perhaps if when we get there, we find an internet cafe and go to GB, lol. Then we can find out where we all are. :D

But I think meeting up a day or so before the event is probably best.

21st April is a Thursday, so I might arrive in Indy on the Monday, check the place out a bit, maybe meet a few of you who are there early too. And maybe stay til the Friday after or something. I dunno. depeneds what everyone else is doing. lol

Radioactive Isotope

i'll have to go to school, methinks. i'll be gone the weekend before that for a dance thing and i don't want to miss my AP classes. :cry:

Aurelius

I'm thinking I'm going to have no money once I get back from the U.S :p

I like Beeurds idea of meeting before for those who can meet a day or so early. And I will probably need to be breifed since its going to be quite different to Australia and its my first trip to the U.S. :p

I reckon it would be good if possible ofcourse if we could get hotels close to eachother too. As for my plans I will probably get there a few days early and like beeurd have a look around and hopefully find an Internet Cafe. Since its going to cost quite a bit I was thinking about staying a little longer and going to another state to get my moneys worth.

On the side I will be taking my camera and hopefully a video camera (be prepared ;) )

Pandora

Don't stay on the airport. you'll never get any sleep.

CorSec

Don't stay on the airport. you'll never get any sleep.

With the prospect of C3 looming, I'd doubt he'd get any sleep anyway.

Princess

I'm not planning on sleeping much anyways. I know that every night that I"m going to be there, I'll probably be closing down the bars after the convention closes

chozen

well... I guess you'll be on your own there.. this is a star wars convention.. not a social function.

Andy

:lol:

I'm all for having a few nights out with you crazy peoples. But sleep might be good too.

Bad furday

I think I'd have no problem staying at the hotel near the airport...I can sleep though my friends blasting their music through headphones on my ears, and being hit with a buckwheat filled pillow.... :p

Andy

Wait... what the hell is sleep anyway?

Bad furday

Yay! :D I can only record silent video on my camera...so that would be a good thing.

I hope to get there a day early...which would be Wednesday...I think...

It'd be funny if we all found the same internet cafe...

Andy

That's what I said in my convo with Aurelius yesterday :p

We'd all be on GB, asking where everyone is, and we'd all be unknowingly sat next to eachother. :p

Bad furday

Aurelius, when we find everyone, we should film that...make a short movie.

The GBnet crew is sitting next to each other in some internet cafe, typing on GB, and completely unaware that they are all in the same vicinity. :p :lol:

Bad furday

Um....it's the only time of the day when I'm not being bothered, annoyed, bored, or worrying... :p :lol:

Andy

I plan on getting a handheld video camera thingy... :D

Aurelius

Yeh would be good to make a short movie of us all together. Some commentary would be good too :p

Drake

Be careful when bringing cameras on planes...especially to America. They're really jumpy. :p

GI_Admiral

Yeah...no toys either...actaully bring nothing unless it seems like it helps portray Bush as a god...

Andy

How do I get my lightsaber through customs? lol

Radioactive Isotope

fill it full of white powdery stuff :p

Radioactive Isotope

:roll:

Drake

How do I get my lightsaber through customs? lol

You don't want to know where you have to put it. :nerves:

CorSec

In your pocket! :eek:

...Or somewhere else...