Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
E-wing

Official RPG - Chapter Two

Master MJade

<thankz beeurd>

Ka'al stood in the hatch waiting.

"Alright, you lot wait here. We'll head out and retrieve the probe then we'll hyperjump into deep space about 10 parsecs away" said Finis.

"Understood, Rangers standing by" said Haladar.

"I don't trust Finis." said Ka'al.

"why not?" ask Am'ni, coming up behind her.

"i dunno. i just don't trust him. and i usually trust my feelings."

Rogue

Aurora and Melinda walked inside. The place had the basic architecture of most Nabooan buildings, but with many safety features. It also smelled heavily of fish. When Melinda saw what type of creature was tending the bar, she wasn't surprised.

The two of them sat down at the bar, and suddenly decided that might have been a bad choice when the Gungan bartender tripped, sending a drink flying onto a nearby human man. "Mesa soooo sowy!" she heard him say.

"Maybe we should find a better seat." Melinda whispered to Aurora. "Prefferably one away from the bar."

"What, and ruin our veiw of such a commical Gungan? Besides, what good is one seat going to do us anyway?" Aurora smirked, as she scanned the place, and it's customers.

"You know what I meant." She winced as another bottle broke. "And I'd rather save ourselves from getting rained on by glass shards."

"Point taken." Aurora said as he turned back to her. "besides, I think i've found someone who might be of help." She gestured over her shoulder, to a booth in the far corner of the bar. Sitting there, i was a young woman, who was maybe 20. She had flamming red hair, that fell to her chin in a bob. a quarter of her face was covered in prosthetics, starting just under her left eye. Her eyes were a peircing gray, and she was about 5 foot four.

"Let's go check it out." Mel said as the two of them walked over to the booth

Andy

The shuttle stopped next to the dead ship and Finis went outside in a Zero-G suit to collect the probe.

Something's not right here... Ulic thought.

He watched as Finis manouvered back to the shuttle with the probe tucked under his arm. A siren sounded and Ulic looked up to see two ISDs enter the area from hyperspace.

"What the!?" Ulic yelled. He frantically leaned over to the communications board.

"Get to the rendezvous, I'll try and meet you later, but whatever you do - don't take a direct route or they'll track you!" he shouted to the Rangers' and Finis' waiting ships.

No arguements came across the channel, but he could see the ships fleeing in the distance. By now green laser fire was pouring out from the approaching ships.

The shuttled rocked as a blast hit it.

"I'm coming! I'm almost there!" Finis' voice came over the commlink.

Just that second he gasped as he saw Finis vaperised by a turbolaser blast. He sat there for a moment in shock before he managed to remember what he was doing and he jumped blindly into hyperspace.

A fraction of a second later, he came out again and quickly plotted a course to meet up with the Rangers at the rendezvous.

Master MJade

Ka'al went to sit down in a seat.

Something kept nagging her.

somethings not right

The proxizmaty (sp?) alarm went off at Ka'al's station.

"Sithspit!!!! 2 star destroyers closing fast...."

"Get to the rendezvous, I'll try and meet you later, but whatever you do - don't take a direct route or they'll track you!" came Ulic's voice.

"i don't think there's going to be any arguement there" muttered Am'ni who had turned very pale.

Rogue

As they closed the distance to the table, they could see that the woman was armed fairly well. Other than the blaster she wore on her hip, she hid various explosive devices. Clearly she likes to blow things up... The Woman looked up at them, and tensed a little. Melinda saw her hand reach for her blaster.

Oh, that's a great sign... she tried to send over to Aurora telepathically. Either they didn't have the mental connection necessary, or her sheilds were to high. Way too high...

They sat down at the table, the woman keeping a keen gaze on them. Melinda introduced them. "This is Aurora Decora, and my name is Melinda. We're looking for someone whom knows this planet well enough to serve as our guide."

The woman loosened her grip on the blaster. "Terra Rhy'dor. It seems you've found someone with the necessary information." she said harshly. she leaned on the table, bringing her piercing eyes to bear closely on Melinda. Melinda shuddered. "But why should I help you, child?"

Why does everyone have to treat me like a child...I'm not a child. I'm sixteen! "Because we're willing to pay." Aurora stepped into the conversation, taking the piercing gaze off of Melinda, and she felt cool relief.

"We're also going to need help finding someone." Mel said, and she named a price. After a few minutes of bargaining, she had agreed to be thier guide. They then went outside to find Michael.

E-wing

Just then a speeder came flying around the side of the building so fast it looked like it was in a pod race. Then the the speeder dived and spun around and impossable came to a stop perfactly in the parking spot infront of the 3 young women.

The door opened and Michael steped out. "Hi ladys!" said Michael.

"Are you crazy?" asked Terra.

"You could have killed your self!" said Melinda.

"You could have killed us!" said Aroura

"No, No, and No." said Michael with a smile on his face. Just then a young blue skinned Twi'lek female ran into him and ran off just as fast. Then Michael frowned.

"What is it Michael?" asked Melinda.

"That girl just stole one of may light sabers." said Michael. "I'll be right back." then he disapered.

Rogue

Melinda's mind didn't even have time to filter through all the impulsive things Michael might do when he found the girl whom had taken his lightsaber. Most of them involved fighting. Some of those involved using the stolen lightsaber.

"Oh no....I'll be right back" Melinda said as she went into a Force aided run in the direction the girl had gone off in. Aurora shook her head in exasperation. "Stay with the speeder!" Mel yelled back to them, as she turned a corner, leaving thier sight.

Terra Rhy'dor sat there in shock. Finally, she was able to speak."...How's she...? where'd he..? a Lightsaber......?"

MsSolo

Aurroa tilted her head to one side and gave Terra a look out of one corner of her eye. "You don't wanna know, okay? NOt right now, at any rate."

"But..."

"Trust me on this," Aurora emphasised. She perched on hte front of the speeder. "He's got the keys ." She gave an odd smile.

"How do you know them?" Terra sat beside her.

"Tried to kill 'em once. My excuse: evil sith lord was controlling me. It's a bad excuse, really."

"Certainly an original one," Terra said, taking Aurora's rather random statement quite well. Or possibly she was just in denial that she'd heard it, Aurora couldn't decide.

"I'm suprised that Twi'lek even got that close," Aurora mused aloud. "It's not like him to drop his guards enough to miss that intention. I mean, she must have been planning that. It's a lightsaber, for sith's sake. It's not like she could have mistaken it for a wallet..." she trailed off. "I wonder where he got the speeder," she said slowly, her voice laden with trepidation.

"I should have asked for a higher price," Terra moaned to herself. Aurora just grinned.

Twi'lekgal

Terza slid to a stop. She looked at the saber. "I knew this was a mistake." she grinned. "But I needed a challenge." she knew the guy was close behind and would catch up. A Jedi? something was different about him to be considered a Jedi. Terza had no intention of using the saber.

She didn't know how, first of all but not knowing never stopped her from learning. She ran into a crowd, heaving to fill her lungs. Her lekku whipped someone and she murmured an apology.

She tucked the saber in her waist band. Where to now? She headed straight to her secret little hiding place in the outskirts of Theed. She entered the crumbling ruins of a house, her haven.

Master MJade

Ka'al decided to ask the question every one was afraid to ask.

"anyone think he made it out?"

"i beleive he did." said Kyp. "he got out."

"well it's been almost 6 hours since we jumped and arrived here." replied Ka'al.

"maybe he was taken on one of the Star destroyers." said Am'ni.

"now that aint a good thing."

E-wing

Standing on the roof of a neer by warehouse he Michael saw the pick pocket run into a old house.

"So that's were you live is it?" Michael said to himself.

He could feel Melinda comeing up fast. She is so cute when she is worried. He then sent her a mind pic of the house so she wouldn't get lost.

He teleported into the house behind the girl. "I believe you have something of mine." he said.

Andy

The Rangers sat in the control room quietly, when the comm crackled to life.

"-ouldn't believe how easy it is to get lost out there!" Ulic's voice said.

"Ulic!" exclaimed Kyp. "Did you get it?"

There was a short silence before Ulic spoke.

"No... No we lost it." Ulic said shakily, "He... couldn't get back in time."

"What? We did all that for nothing!?" Kyp said.

"We still have all the data Finis got for us before..." said Ulic. "Anyway, I'll be over in a minute, just got to land this rust bucket. Meeting in 30 minutes, Feyyat out."