Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Welcome Lounge - introduce yourself!

Recommended Posts

Mirax

I don't bite...... hard. :p

And besides, I only bite the boyfriend now. :lomin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*looks at teethmarks on her arm*

Oh really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Freaky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I think those rae chickens teeth marks prin :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Chickens have teeth? Oh wait, that's lips they don't have. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

No GI, they're not chicken's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

*whistles innocently* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Oh yeah Du, they du kinda look like your teethmarks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Yes, I can bite from VERY far away. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

*chomp*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Ow!

Thanks beb ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

You would like that. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Would you expcet any less of me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirax

Yeah, fine... I see how it is. Trying to frame me. :lomin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

But of course dear.

You talk to Jon lately?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirax

Of course. He really needs our thoughts and prayers right now.

And Jada is doing great. Well other than wrecking his car. But that is totally his fault. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

What's wrong? I sent him an email last week wondering if he was still alive and got a short response back, but that was all.

Silly Jada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I got some... I suppose it's good news in one way and a pain in the rear on the other... Walter was supposed to deploy in January, but now he isn't going until June!!! That's nice b/c it means he'll be here when he puts on his new rank rather than doing it downrange when I won't be there, and HA! Now he has to help with the wedding... I win. Only downside is, we have to move the wedding to November rather than August. Ah well. And last but not least, HE COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

That's great news! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirax

OB: Just a lot of stress and pressure.

Jada: Have you ever known him not to be? ;)

Link: That's wonderful news!!!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

He's asleep, but hi :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Forgive the school shifts...they make me go to sleep early. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

its ok i understand. whats up with you other than that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.