Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
^Hal^

Who's gonna be the next to die in the NJO?

Andy

I think both Luke and Mara will survive, but this is based on the fact that Timothy Zahn has been signed to write a novel called "Survivor's Quest", due out in February 2004. It will follow Luke and Mara, and although it is unconfirmed as to when this novel is set, I believe it may be post-NJO.

Admiral Daala

I heard he was writing an after AOTC novel.

Andy

Yep, it's about the Outbound Flight Project, the novel is untitled as yet, but it's not due until November 2005. So there's a while to wait for that one.

P4-LPY

cool i always wondered about that

Admiral Daala

OK. The book is pre-NJO i heard.

TheUnknown

As much as I don't want it to happen, I think Jaina will die. I don't really know if she changes any in the last third of DW or in FH:R, but her character reminds me a lot of Anakin's.

They're both flames that seem to be consuming themselves. They're both searching for peace and forgivenance (for Anakin) or vengeance/purpose (for Jaina). They've both accepted that their deaths will come very soon.

So, like Anakin, Jaina will be a tragic hero that never finds what they're searching for but in the process, helps someone else (Jacen and Kyp, for example) search for a missing part of themselves.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.