Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Survivor's Quest [spoilers]

Princess

I just picked it up today, so I'll be starting it soon. Hopefully. My books to read pile is 7 books thick right now. But discuss Zahn's latest addition to the SW universe here

CorSec

*hasn't been keeping up with SW books*

Timeframe? NJO? Prequel?

GI_Admiral

Post NJO

I've had this for a week...and I havent even started it...DAMN SCHOOL!!! :cry: :cry:

Princess

Pre-NJO post Thrawn duology

GI_Admiral

Really?! Its pre? Doh

Ender

Troy Denning is writing the post-NJO stuff.

CorSec

Meh...Probably won't get it..

Tsl

I'm reading this right now, but I'm not quite finished with it.

IMO, everything was great until the part where everything starts coming together and everyone's place in the scam is revlealed. Then is just is stupid.

I thought Zahn was supposed to pwn? What is this crap? Why would the Chiss lure these superevil enemies into a fight with barely any warriors.

And why would they lead them to a fight in their super defensive base of last resort!? What if they lose, now the Vagaari can take them out super easy.

That's like the US inviting Osama and his goons into the Pentagon to do battle with a handful of people, two marines, 4 army guys, and some diplomats....only the Pentagon is completely locked down and no one can get in to help and no one can get out.

This story is full of more plot holes than our PJ story! lol

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.