Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

MsSolo

Random Rant and venting thread for general or specific rage

Radioactive Isotope

i think the evil manager people are plotting to take away my desk. my station at work sits up higher and i heard mumbles about moving me down to a lower table because "people couldn't see me" behind my computer screen. bull crap. they know i'm here. i like it just fine up here where i can have some space between me and the crazies.

Ayingel

stay in your own goddamned lane while driving. i'm in the outside turning lane (YES IT IS A TURNING LANE) for a reason. i know how this lot works. just because you think you know where you're going doesn't mean you do. it also doesn't mean that while i'm turning AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU that you can just automatically pull into my lane because it goes to the bottom level of the parking ramp. figure out where the hell you're going before you get there.

Chickenman

Sometimes I wonder if I'll die alone.

Bad furday

*shifty eyes* I'd be embarrassed to have people watching..unless they're making commentary like in one of those nature documentaries. :p

Andy

I'd hope I'd be alone. I'd hate to think someone was standing there watching me die, while I'm like, "WELL, DO SOMETHING THEN!?". ;)

Radioactive Isotope

my hours are about to get cut at work because the city's broke. and yet they can afford to spend millions of dollars renovating the party district and build a new basketball arena.

Ayingel

to the asshat at mcdonalds:

i hate your ewoking guts. first, you turn wide and almost go into my lane as i'm trying to pass you...then you merge into my lane without a blinker and slam on your breaks as i honk my horn to let you know that you almost hit me. then as, you slam on your breaks, you spilt robert's large drink (with no ice) all over the floor of my ewoking car. then, after i passed you on the next road, you flipped me off. so that's why at the stoplight i pulled behind you and turned on my brights. and as you sat at the ewoking stoplight, letting three cars pull up behind me, i hope you know you're ewoking lucky that i didn't call the cops on you for reckless driving and got your old person driver's license revoked. so ewoking lucky. i had enough time as you drove five ewoking miles an hour. i hate you sir. i hope you rot in a nursing home alone.

Edited by Ayingel

Uncle Du

The holidays with no money are an awesome stressor on a relationship. Especially when you're with someone who thinks that you have to buy people sith to be happy.

Mara

I'm a big sick of the runaround here with my insurance from work.

So around Sept. we were told that we'd be changing companies. No big deal. Filled out another form, blah, blah. It was going to be cheaper and included dental and optical, so I was happy about it.

Then around October, we were told it would kick in Nov. 1. It passes and we're still under the old insurance.

Then we fill out a paper to say that nothing changed in medical since we first signed the forms. Supposed to start Dec. 1.

That comes and goes with no word.

I finally just go to the dentist on the 3rd, and tell them I will eventually have insurance.

And just this week we all get an e-mail saying it fell through, and they're going after a new company now, the third one. So we're still paying for the original company. And I have no idea if I'll be getting dental or optical. And I need to call my dentist and have them send over the bill that I will need to pay now because I have no company to send it to.

Mara

I officially hate Comcast.

Radioactive Isotope

my hours will be cut from 22/wk to 12/wk starting January 4th. thanks financially irresponsible mayor/city.

Princess

So, my mom and I were at the hospital feeding my grandma her dinner tonight because we try to have a family member feed her lunch and dinner so that we're there for her and we know the nurses are busy. However, tonight I just happened to look at the label on her IV bag of saline and it had a different patient's name on it. Now, it was just saline, however, if it has a different patient's name on it, you have to check the name on the IV bag vs the wrist band on the patient! What if it had been an antibiotic or other medication!

Ayingel

did you complain to the nurses' station?

Princess

Yeah and the nurse apologized and acted all embarassed but she acted like she wanted us to say that it was okay because it was only saline but it's not okay because it could have been worse.

I fricking cut my shin while I was shaving today. I bled like a stuck pig. I haven't cut myself like that in ages

Uncle Du

Officially the worse holiday season ever. If I am able to feel joy at this time of year ever again, I would be shocked.

And whoever said the truth will set you free is a ewokin' idiot. As adults, sometimes it's better to shut your mouth and plod through life. But apparently that's just not good enough for some people. I will never understand how someone can harp and harp and harp about being truthful and honest and upfront, and then when you are, they don't like what they hear, and then it's your fault for being blunt. My bad for being straightforward. There's a reason I hold my tongue a lot, because I know that sometimes people don't really want to know the truth. Even though they think they do. You try and take the high road and it gets you nothing but pain and heartache. I think a life in the gutter is better sometimes, because at least you know when you're at rock bottom. And my cynicism has started to own me, cause I see all these people walking through life without a care, and think that these "good" traits will make everything ok, and I know that someday, when they fall down and have no one to pick them up, that they'll realize all the worldly wants possessions and materialism that they've held have all been for nought.

I wish the sky wasn't blue. I wish water wasn't wet. And I wish I didn't still love my wife.

Princess

*hugs* I'm sorry babe. You've got my number if you need someone to just listen.

Uncle Du

I know. Just not much in a talking mood.

Typing on the other hand...not as bad.

Princess

Then get your but on a messenger :p

Uncle Du

But I can't just sit on the computer for long periods of time. Jumping on and posting here and there through out the day is ok.

• Upvote 1

Chickenman

Use your iPhone. :p

Bad furday

I'm sure there's an App for that! :p

Uncle Du

I don't use it any more. Had to get something cheaper. :p

Chickenman

Well then you can right go to Hell!

Wait, no. In all seriousness, the fam can get absolutely insane this time of year and it totally bites. There's a reason they started adding alcohol to eggnog. But things will pass and resume some degree of normalcy. Just gotsa hang in there.

Ender

waaere all quiate smashed on the gelenamorangiee right ow

• Upvote 1

Bad furday

So Ender *holds out tape recorder* Your (inebriated) thoughts on Michael Schumacher returning with Mercedes next season? :p

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.