Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
chozen

Jedi Academy Multiplayer

chozen

GI... You lame like a tiger in a manger. And you use kata's and crouch atttack's as if they were candy.

GI_Admiral

I use Kata to finish you, and I use Swipe attack when you try to get in clsoe cause Staffs can take out Dual close range more often than not :p

GI_Admiral

Soemtime some of us should do power dueling...i tried to do it with Beeurd and Chozen...but Chozen left right as i was gonna ask him...

btw...beeurds horrible at fist fights ;) :p

Andy

Meh, whats the point in it anyway? :p

chozen

I'm pretty rusty at hand to hand.. And anyway, GI, we already tried power dueling.. Me and Beeurd were undefeated at the power duel.. Pretty much because we were the only two decent people there..

rogue sucks! :p

CorSec

Burn...hehe

GI has gotta be the most annoying duelist I have ever seen. He's cautious to a point where you can't get near him at all. His two attacks: Roll+Stab, and n00berfly (occasionally). Sometimes the twin saber Kata (which sucks horribly btw).

GI_Admiral

lol that's just against you CorSec :p And besides...who gets the win doing it? me :p

Against Beeurd I do my crouch attack a lot.

ANd against Chozen I roll stab.

I only n00berfly in the beginning when we charge at each other :p

CorSec

You? winning? sorry :lol:

But this only brings up the arguement about the ends justifying the means...If you win by cheap shots and rarely try to go near your enemy, is it really a win? Or just random luck that one of your hits landed? :p

GI_Admiral

Cheapshots?

If they were cheap it wouldnt be in JA...besides to all of the moves there are, you could have countered...but you either missed or you didnt counter, your fault :p

Now Chozen on the other hand...well...you should talk to him about lucky shots...that all he does just charge and swing. ((Spryand pray choz spray and pray ;)))

chozen

actually.. I have many different styles.. Many of which don't happen to work..

I have my run at the enemy and swing my saber to and through. There's also the jump around and get your back one..

Btw, CorSec you are so right. GI only has two different attacks.

Andy

lol that's just against you CorSec :p And besides...who gets the win doing it? me :p

Against Beeurd I do my crouch attack a lot.

don't forget that amazing "run away" move you do :p

chozen

Oh god yes... The run away.. I keep on having to server the duel.. I can't stand to face him when he does that.

GI_Admiral

:lol:

Hey I won with it...you ran right into my sabers :p

I also do the lunge move on beeurd too..but a lot of times i miss...

Yeah you always break the duel choz! cheater! :p

Andy

Yeah, I'm an expert lunge-dodger. Anything else though and: "Whoops! There goes another limb!"

chozen

cheater.. pfft.

GI_Admiral

I have to work the lunge becaus I really suck at aiming..'ll get a chance and i'll miss them by a pixel! :lol:

chozen

I always get far too close when I lunge.

GI_Admiral

actually.. I have many different styles.. Many of which don't happen to work..

I have my run at the enemy and swing my saber to and through. There's also the jump around and get your back one..

Btw, CorSec you are so right. GI only has two different attacks.

Then they arent styles...I could say one of my styles is dying but i never win with it :p

lol you've tried the go to my back one choz...first time it worked, but I learnt the one hit kill back attack

Only 2 attacks? pfft whatever...I have multiple attcks you just dont see them cause I use diff. styles on diff. fighters

chozen

GI.. They are styles.. Styles of defeating you.. And they work..

It becomes a style because when I run up and attack you.. I'm not pressing any button, I'm pressing 3 precise buttons to pull of a combonation.. When I see my chance I go for the winning hit.

Plus.. I haven't tried the second on you because it doesn't work on dual sabers yet. And I only try a combonation of the both styles on CorSec.. But I need to perfect that.

GI_Admiral

lol good for you...your style vs i call Spray and Pray...what it is, is you charging me...sure you might do combos but the overall effect is a charge where you know you will miss some, but other hits will get me. You call me lame...but my style is hit and run against you because like I said before, Staffs are usually winners in a full out attack vs Dual.

I too will use other styles vs other people...or I will fool around ((That usually when I lame :p))

chozen

GI.. You know when I say lame it means your just crap at it.. And you are so lame.. . Btw.. Staff doesn't normally beat dual.. Ther no saber thats better than any other.

CorSec

GI runs away from me too...even with my simple standard swings. I could run at him with my saber turned off and he'd jump off :p

chozen

lol.. he actually attacked me for running at him once..

GI_Admiral

lol When people get in close...i have a hard time doing the crouch attack...so usually i like to stay away cause i get pwned when they get close to me.

Meh it was the start...you were charging, thought you were gonna igntie in midair and atack so i slashed first

Against Dual sabers i will run up and charge them a lot. Unless they have increased Yaw...then that kinda sucks for me...

CorSec

Eh Chozen...why haven't you been playing JA recently?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.