Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Things You're Thankful For

Brumak

Well the doctors appointment went as following: Total time=almost 3 hours. Actual time where we weren't just sitting there waiting for the freaking doctors to come in and do their job? Maybe 30 minutes...maybe. Stupid doctors. And I had to ride around in a wheel chair because apparently pregnancy in hospital means I am going to fall down and sue them, so they don't let you walk from room to room. *Not Brumak if you haven't already guessed =p* The good news? Baby is only a few days late and they wont actually induce until monday. Bad news? He is potentially 8lb 9oz....bad news due to the ouchies factor...since he still has like a week to gain more. But its a boy! Yay! We already knew that. But this being the second ultrasound confirming it, it looks less like a Harlequinn and more like an Adrian. We will continue to keep you posted! Ciao ^_~

Drake

Thanks for the update, she-Brumak! Good luck with everything. :D

Uncle Du

:cool2:

Mara

Good luck!

And I just hope you don't have a doctor like my mom's. He told her that I was going to be a good 8 pounds. And I was over 10. :p That whole +/- 2 pounds factor. :p

Uncle Du

Yikes! Hopefully with the advance of science in the last few years, that estimation will be more accurate. :p

Brumak

That's what I'm hoping lol

You'd think with the amount of technology and funding at these doctors' disposal they could estimate slightly more accurately :p

Mara

Hopefully!

Bad furday

It was cold and rainy when I woke up, but then I saw that the Victoria's Secret Swim '10 catalogue had arrived. Really brightened up my day. ;):D

*twitches*

Princess

Does it come in your name?

Bad furday

It's in mom's name, or Current Resident. :p

Radioactive Isotope

I am thankful that my cockatiel Oscar was not traumatized over the 6 months or so between when I got married and when I was able to move him to his new house.

I've been on the periphery of a rescue of a 'tiel who was bought as a gift for a teenager who went off to college and then moved away while her parents kept the bird in her room. Poor little guy is not in great shape. He's plucked himself mostly bald and damaged the follicles so most of those feathers will probably never grow back. He's got some sort of raging infection and is underweight. Not to mention so aggressive he makes my vicious attack beast look like an angel in comparison. The rescue lady quoted a minimum of three months rehabilitation to get him ready for someone else to adopt him. After seeing the pics and her e-mails, I'm really greatful Oscar didn't go bonkers on me before I could get him home.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.