Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Bad furday

Picture Caption

Brumak

"Win Scrabble for great justice"

Edited by V!?

Insyana

"All your base are belong to us" (sometimes referred to as "All Your Base" and often abbreviated AYBABTU, AYBAB2U, or simply AYB) is a phrase that sparked an Internet phenomenon in 2001 and 2002. The text is taken from the opening found in the English version of the Japanese video game Zero Wing, the translation of which was terrible to the point of hilarity. The game was originally produced by Toaplan in 1989. Groups of game enthusiasts began digitally altering various images to include the phrase. Eventually, these images were collected together onto one site, Tribalwar, and a Flash animation produced from them, which was widely downloaded."

Andy

"All your base are belong to us" (sometimes referred to as "All Your Base" and often abbreviated AYBABTU, AYBAB2U, or simply AYB) is a phrase that sparked an Internet phenomenon in 2001 and 2002. The text is taken from the opening found in the English version of the Japanese video game Zero Wing, the translation of which was terrible to the point of hilarity. The game was originally produced by Toaplan in 1989. Groups of game enthusiasts began digitally altering various images to include the phrase. Eventually, these images were collected together onto one site, Tribalwar, and a Flash animation produced from them, which was widely downloaded."

Pssh you copied that from Wikipedia :p

Brumak

Easiest reply to the question "what is that from" would be: "Single most greatest video game ever that's been botched horribly in translation".

And Wikipedia's stupid. As the phenomena may have started in 01 and 02 on the internet...it was years before that that it really began :p

Andy

Easiest reply to the question "what is that from" would be: "Single most greatest video game ever that's been botched horribly in translation".

And Wikipedia's stupid. As the phenomena may have started in 01 and 02 on the internet...it was years before that that it really began :p

Go edit it if you know better then. That's the whole point of Wikipedia :p

Tsl

"This is what happens when the server goes down..."

Brumak

:lol:

That's the best so far...

Andy

Niiice :p

Radioactive Isotope

The Scrabble team's bid for world domination

Drake

"Aybabtu is NOT a word. I award you no points...and may God have mercy on your l33t soul."

Andy

"This is what happens when the server goes down..."

Teh winz0r!!! :D

((PS: Sorry, I forgot.))

Tsl

Yay! ....oh crap. Now I have to find a pic!

Tsl

breakfastofchampions9ij.jpg

Okie, here we go!

Princess

Tastes like chicken

Radioactive Isotope

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

Ana

Vampire in training.

Rogue

In Baby Survivor this week: man's best friend, or man's best meal? Tune in to see!

Ayingel

uhhhnnn ....i can't see any chicken...

Brumak

"The Taco Bell dog tastes much better then the tacos"

Insyana

Pssh you copied that from Wikipedia :p

Rumbled.

Zero Wing sucked anyhow.

All dogs go to heaven. Thịt ch?

Radioactive Isotope

i think we forgot about this game. :p

Tsl

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

Er...sorry. I did forget. Uh, this one wins. I think it's is Miss JM-can't-leave-my-sn-alone, lol.

Radioactive Isotope

bah. i had that one for awhile. :p but anyway....*goes to find pic*

Radioactive Isotope

have at it:

drunk3.jpg

Edited by Kisa Sohma

Princess

Image isn't loading...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.