Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Things that changed your life

CorSec

Well..I can say meeting my friend Mike in Grade 2 changed my life. Me and him started watching the OT trilogy over and over. Thats what got me hooked. In Grade 5 or 6ish, seeing RotJ SE reinforced that. Eventually I ventured onto the SW MB. Also, getting my first console (A Sega Genesis) at Xmas in Grade3, showed me the world of Video games. Eventually I got the N64 and bought Rogue Squadron. The Love of Video games, and the love of SW brought me to the MB in the first place.. I started in the Electronic Games forum, and have stayed true and loyal to it to the day.

Ender

*Tear*

Bad furday

*opens up some canned laughter, as well as canned applause* :p

toppmatt

There are only a few things that have changed my life

Like when i was in the local library and picked up the OT to rent, and then picked up a sw book, that got me intrested in star wars.

Also when i got my first windows (3.11) and it had chip's challenge and commander keen on, chips Challenge got me into video games.

CorSec

Chips Challenge..Damn you level nine!

MsSolo

I still have 90% of hte passwords for that. Between me nd my best friend we reached level 148. ^_^ We had too much time on our hands...

Commander Keen! I've got that too. Very bizarre. Not quite as bizarre as the game with a 10-yr old in footy pajamas rescuing cats and dogs from zombies though.

Ender

Chips Challenge! Good times...

toppmatt

Chips Challenge..Damn you level nine!

lol :D

Princess

My job as an RA. It's made me a lot more confident in myself and my abilities

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.