Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
MsSolo

Tolerate my whims: how many names have you had?

Samurai X

Echo is kinda common since ESB and all...

I still like Steve though...

Pandora

Let me clarify... Echo_scout9. We banned you for a reason.

Samurai X

umm...who? :-?

Pandora

Don't mess with a mod, hun, especially this one. Wait, shh, you hear that? It's the sound of the banstick...

Princess

haha...

Kenshin Himura

Battosai the Man Slayer

Himura the Battosai  

:p  :p :p

YOu can call me whatever as long as I know its me you're calling

Hello again Echo. You just can't get enough of the abuse here can you? Well I'm here to tell you something. You were banned once, we told you that you could come back in 3 days but you decided to create a sock and troll here more. If you would have waited your 3 days, all would have been ok. So then you come back and flame more people with the most obvious sock in the world. Echo_scout10. Did you think that we wouldn't know that it's you? We're not stupid. You are. We have ways of knowing who you are. You're not welcome here anymore. Go away. I will be contacting your ISP and reporting this. End of story. Get out of mom's basement and go get some fresh air.

Pandora

*waves* Bye-bye Echo.

Samurai X

Are you talking about me? I'm not Echo_Scout10, if you look im Samurai X...

Princess

Oh and using the same email address as your original SN. Brilliant move einstein.

Samurai X

Um...well considering this is my original screen name, wouldnt it make sense that the email for the original sn and this sn are the same?

Pandora

No, you're Echo_scout9. We can tell by your IP, and by your email address. Only an idiot would keep the same email adress to troll a site he's been banned from twice.

Samurai X

I agree with you...but Im not trolling...I dont even know what trolling is!

Pandora

Um...well considering this is my original screen name, wouldnt it make sense that the email for the original sn and this sn are the same?

Sounds like a confession to me. So, shall we ban you now and take you to the HoP later, or the other way around? Hmm... Decisions, decisions... I like clones. Double the carnage.

Princess

I'm ending this now. If you feel that this ban is unfair you may petition your case to: admin@galacticbasic.net

Your ISP will be notified that you have violated the TOS here 3 times

Samurai X

And you're calling me an idiot...

Samurai X is my original SN, so when you say that my Original SN had the same email as this (Samurai X), than it should make sense...

Pandora

What? I'm sorry, all I heard was "blah blah, I'm a banned idiot."

Samurai X

umm...well I'm not banned....

Is this what you do? you let people join, and then when they start posting you just make up an excuse to ban them?

Pandora

Nope, we only ban socks and trolls and the annoying likes of you, hutt-snot.

Princess

That was a mistake on my part. I did the ban in the wrong order

Pandora

Ah well. that idiot's good target practice.

Princess

*sheaths her banstick and heads toward the Cantina*

Pandora

Princess, you should give your ban stick a name.

Princess

Banny McBanstick

Ender

Hello again Echo.  You just can't get enough of the abuse here can you?  Well I'm here to tell you something.  You were banned once, we told you that you could come back in 3 days but you decided to create a sock and troll here more.  If you would have waited your 3 days, all would have been ok.  So then you come back and flame more people with the most obvious sock in the world. Echo_scout10.  Did you think that we wouldn't know that it's you?  We're not stupid.  You are.  We have ways of knowing who you are.  You're not welcome here anymore.  Go away.  I will be contacting your ISP and reporting this.  End of story.  Get out of mom's basement and go get some fresh air.

Nicely put, Princess...

And Banny McBanstick? Sounds Irish...crazy Irish... ;)

CorSec

"I will be contacting your ISP and reporting this. End of story. Get out of mom's basement and go get some fresh air."

I'd like to lodge a complaint about this statement. There is nothing wrong with living in the basment and spending time on the PC. :p And Fresh Air is over rated!

( :roll: )

Princess

Hello again Echo.  You just can't get enough of the abuse here can you?  Well I'm here to tell you something.  You were banned once, we told you that you could come back in 3 days but you decided to create a sock and troll here more.  If you would have waited your 3 days, all would have been ok.  So then you come back and flame more people with the most obvious sock in the world. Echo_scout10.  Did you think that we wouldn't know that it's you?  We're not stupid.  You are.  We have ways of knowing who you are.  You're not welcome here anymore.  Go away.  I will be contacting your ISP and reporting this.  End of story.  Get out of mom's basement and go get some fresh air.

Nicely put, Princess...

And Banny McBanstick? Sounds Irish...crazy Irish... ;)

I'm part Irish, part Italian. I have an uncle in the mafia. Don't mess with me.