Ana 15 Posted September 6, 2007 Yeah! Someone needs to track down CorSec and make him get his butt online! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 6, 2007 I vote fo rDrake since they're both Canadian Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 6, 2007 Where the heck is CorSec? He's got this birthday cake sitting here for him. If he doesn't show, I get dibs on it. is it a pony cake? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 6, 2007 As long as it has icing, I want some. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 6, 2007 He's not in Canada though, last I heard. he's on teh Facebook. Might have to poke him, lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 6, 2007 Looks like he's in Toronto, B. Last I checked that was most certainly still in Canada. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 6, 2007 I heard that Toronto was petitioning for entry into the Union, since all the other good hockey teams are here any way. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 6, 2007 *laughs so hard* Oh, of course. Because most of America's best players aren't Canadian anyway. :lol: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 6, 2007 Looks like he's in Toronto, B. Last I checked that was most certainly still in Canada. He wasn't last time I spoke to him, so shuttup :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 6, 2007 *laughs so hard* Oh, of course. Because most of America's best players aren't Canadian anyway. Hey, I didn't say anything about the players, I was talking about the teams. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 7, 2007 *laughs so hard* Oh, of course. Because most of America's best players aren't Canadian anyway. Yeah. They're Russian. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted September 11, 2007 Yeah! Someone needs to track down CorSec and make him get his butt online! fine! You guys win! Thanks for the birthday well-wishes. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 11, 2007 w00t! beeurd 1 - 0 you guys. Those purple stars are so pretty... don't they make you want to stay? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 12, 2007 Hey! I did some convincing on the Facebook as well! Beeurd 1, Drake 1 - 0 you guys :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 12, 2007 I did nothing and liked it! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 12, 2007 Yes! I was participating in the CorSec founded tradition of laziness Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 12, 2007 good to see ya, CorSec! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 14, 2007 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!!! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 14, 2007 Happy birthday Ana! *slips her Furday's credit card* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 14, 2007 happy happy birthday Ana! *Sees Prin slip her his credit card* *Senator Palpatine voice* "We shall watch your purchases with great interest!" :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 14, 2007 happy bithday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted September 14, 2007 Happy birthday, Ana and welcome back CorSec Share this post Link to post Share on other sites