Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Ana

Lol... happy b-day, Chozen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

That Chozen. What a guy. All his antics and what not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Yes, he made me post it :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Happy b-day little bro!! Wish I could be there! Make sure my wife does something nice for you today. ;)

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Geez, I dunno. He only just registered and he's having a birthday already? What is the world coming to... :p

hehe, happy birthday! :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy birthday Anubis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

happy birthday al!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday to the n00b!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy birthday! :cheers: :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Geez, I dunno. He only just registered and he's having a birthday already? What is the world coming to... :p

LOL, I think he registered here, just so he could get his name in the birthday thread. ;)

BTW, the little punk ran off with his friends, so he won't even be around to see this!! :mad: :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

the little punk ran off with his friends, so he won't even be around to see this!!  :mad::p

The cheek! Kids these days... :roll: ;)

Edited by beeurd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

You know, I actually understood what you meant by "the cheek". Crazy British slang. ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Pssh, there's nothing wrong with Brit-slang. :p

Curses! I was gonna confuse Americans at C3 by talking about fags and faggots...

FYI:

Fag = cigarette

Faggot = some kind of Haggis-like food. I think.

Edited by beeurd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

isn't a faggot also a block of wood for a fire too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I thought it was a bundle of sticks. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

same difference :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Never heard that one before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

It's probably from Manchester... they've always got something weird to say. :p

I swear, when I was talking to Liam Gallagher, lead singer of Oasis and Manchester native last night after the concert, I needed a frigging translator for some of it... he uses the Brit slang like no other. :p His brother Noel actually mostly spoke straight English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Pssh, Manchester are just about average on the amount of slang.

What you need to do, is come over here and go to Dudley. I swear, I live less than an hour from the place and find it difficult to understand peopel from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Haha, I'll try to do that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

Thank you all ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

aww snap, i missed it. oh well, happy birthday anyway. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Happy Bday!

Since you don't know me, I won't sing Happy Birthday or i'll be violating the copywrite law...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

Happy birthday Alf!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy Birthday Alf *brings in a cart with a car on it* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.