chozen 1 Posted September 30, 2004 *dies in blowy-uppy-ness* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 30, 2004 happy bday fett Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 30, 2004 happy 16th Fett Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted September 30, 2004 I remember my 16th.. like it was only yesterday.. *cough* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 30, 2004 I remember my sixteenth...it wasn't exactly sweet...but at least it wasn't sour. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted September 30, 2004 I remember my sixteenth... What....3 weeks ago? Happy Bday Fett dude. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 30, 2004 Happy Birthdayness. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted September 30, 2004 hmmm my sixteenth... nope dont remember that... lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 30, 2004 happy birthday ana.... after reading your little image.. that goes with your sig... who called you a smurf? Thanks Sentrosi. However my sig isn't me, it's a char from a TV show, and the quote is her talking. She's the smurf. I was once a smurf princess... but that was three years ago. Congrats Fett! :beer: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted October 1, 2004 really... well im currently the Smurf God... lol :twisted: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted October 11, 2004 *has a drink to celebrate his birthday* I'm 21 now! My present this morning was going to class, then finding out that it was cancled... :lol: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 11, 2004 :happybday: Congrats Furday! :party: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted October 11, 2004 Yay Furdude! whoo :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted October 11, 2004 Happy Birthday, Furday! I didn't know you were so old Er...I mean.....Drinks on me! Yeah.....*shifty eyes* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted October 11, 2004 Thanks all! *munches on cookies he smuggled from the dining hall* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted October 11, 2004 Happy Birthday Furday! I did buy you a box of cookies, but I left them in the dining hall and some nerfherder stole them! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 11, 2004 Happy Birthday Furdaddy! If you're having a party, I'll stop by. If not...I'll start one up! BYOB! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted October 11, 2004 Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted October 11, 2004 Happy Birthday Furday! I did buy you a box of cookies, but I left them in the dining hall and some nerfherder stole them! thanks! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 11, 2004 Happy Bday Furday...you're now legal to drink in the US! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted October 11, 2004 ... and own a goat in arabia. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 11, 2004 w00t go Furday and his goat Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted October 11, 2004 Happy Birthday Furry!! *hands him a brand new prodding stick* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted October 11, 2004 Now you can prod your goat. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites