Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

chozen

*dies in blowy-uppy-ness*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

happy bday fett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

happy 16th Fett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

I remember my 16th.. like it was only yesterday.. *cough*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I remember my sixteenth...it wasn't exactly sweet...but at least it wasn't sour. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

I remember my sixteenth...

What....3 weeks ago? :p

Happy Bday Fett dude. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Happy Birthdayness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

hmmm my sixteenth... nope dont remember that... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

happy birthday ana....

after reading your little image.. that goes with your sig...

who called you a smurf?

Thanks Sentrosi. :D However my sig isn't me, it's a char from a TV show, and the quote is her talking. She's the smurf. I was once a smurf princess... but that was three years ago.

:happybday: Congrats Fett! :party::cheers: :beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

really...

well im currently the Smurf God... :D

lol :twisted:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*has a drink to celebrate his birthday*

I'm 21 now! :D:beer:

My present this morning was going to class, then finding out that it was cancled... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

:happybday: Congrats Furday! :cheers::beer: :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Yay Furdude! whoo :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Happy Birthday, Furday! I didn't know you were so old :p

Er...I mean.....Drinks on me! Yeah.....*shifty eyes*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Thanks all!

*munches on cookies he smuggled from the dining hall*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Happy Birthday Furday!

I did buy you a box of cookies, but I left them in the dining hall and some nerfherder stole them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday Furdaddy! If you're having a party, I'll stop by. If not...I'll start one up! BYOB! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Happy Birthday Furday!

I did buy you a box of cookies, but I left them in the dining hall and some nerfherder stole them!

:rofl::lol: thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Happy Bday Furday...you're now legal to drink in the US!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

... and own a goat in arabia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

w00t go Furday and his goat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Happy Birthday Furry!!

*hands him a brand new prodding stick*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Now you can prod your goat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.