Mara 29 Posted December 14, 2007 *tries not to laugh* *fails* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 15, 2007 A-yup, you're gettin old. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted December 16, 2007 Oh, hey grampa, haven't seen you around for a while. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chris/Tauntaun13 0 Posted December 16, 2007 In my defense, usually my sn in various forums is Tauntaun13 or TT13 or just Chris. Only here it's a combination of the two which makes it harder for me to remember it :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted December 17, 2007 For the last 300 or so birthdays I've missed.... Happy birthday. *points to self* Phailure. Pwned. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 5, 2008 Happy (early) Birthday, Pod! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted January 5, 2008 happy birthday pod... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted January 5, 2008 Thank you! I'll be out drinking soon, since I'm 21 and all (finally). Drinks all around!! :beer: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted January 5, 2008 Happy birthday Podly One! Stay away from American beer! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 5, 2008 Happy b-day! Get all loaded! ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 6, 2008 Happy birthday Pod! *a bulk cruiser full of spice lands* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted January 6, 2008 happy belated birthday Pod!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted January 6, 2008 Happy bleated! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted January 6, 2008 Ender: I do. Du: I did Link, Furday, and JM: Thank you! Princess: Have I mentioned you're my favorite? *Dives into the cargo bay of the cruiser happily* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted January 6, 2008 Happy Belated B-day, Podly! Hope it was great. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 7, 2008 Happy 21st Birthday Link! You're legal!! :happybday: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 7, 2008 I am legal!!! Look out world!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted February 7, 2008 *sings the Happy Birthday song* don't party too hardy. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 8, 2008 See, in the UK you were legal 3 years ago :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 8, 2008 I was legal in Germany when I got there in 2004 :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted February 8, 2008 Happy birthday girl! Hope you have a great time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites