Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Mara

*tries not to laugh*

*fails*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

A-yup, you're gettin old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Oh, hey grampa, haven't seen you around for a while. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris/Tauntaun13

In my defense, usually my sn in various forums is Tauntaun13 or TT13 or just Chris. Only here it's a combination of the two which makes it harder for me to remember it :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Change it. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

For the last 300 or so birthdays I've missed.... Happy birthday.

*points to self* Phailure. Pwned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy (early) Birthday, Pod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

happy birthday pod...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Thank you! I'll be out drinking soon, since I'm 21 and all (finally). Drinks all around!! :beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Happy birthday Podly One! Stay away from American beer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Happy b-day! Get all loaded! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Happy Birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy birthday Pod! *a bulk cruiser full of spice lands*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

happy belated birthday Pod!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Happy bleated! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Ender: I do.

Du: I did

Link, Furday, and JM: Thank you!

Princess: Have I mentioned you're my favorite? *Dives into the cargo bay of the cruiser happily*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy Belated B-day, Podly! Hope it was great. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

:D I knew it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy 21st Birthday Link! You're legal!! :beer::cheers: :happybday:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I am legal!!! Look out world!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

*sings the Happy Birthday song*

don't party too hardy. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

See, in the UK you were legal 3 years ago :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

I was legal in Germany when I got there in 2004 :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy birthday girl! Hope you have a great time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.