Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Happy B-day! Cheers!

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

happy birfday!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

May you receive many wonderful corsets on this joyous occasion!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Thanks everyone!

*runs off with Furday's credit card* I'm taking this with me to the RenFaire tomorrow! And will buy myself and all of my friends the $300 corsets. Thanks Prin! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

ooh, i'll take money AND a corset ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

You're welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Well, I didn't end up getting any corsets for my birthday, I did, however, get an iPhone. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Oooooh Ana's got high tech toys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday Vergere! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

many happy returns ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy birthday Vergere! *slips her Furday's credit card*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I think Ana maxed it out already. Take Beeurd's instead. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Ah, but while I had Furry's credit card, I applied for a new one in his name, and that's the one that Prin gave Vergere. That's how these things work. :p

Happy birthday, Vergere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

happy happy birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

While I'm glad my credit card went towards Ana's new iPhone, I would have been equally glad with her buying a Renn Fair corset, as being the owner of the card, it would have entitled me to giving Ana a hand or two in putting the corset on. :p;) ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vergere

Haha, thanks. ;) I'll spend it quickly, don't worry. :lomin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday!!!

Again. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vergere

Happy birthday Furday!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday Furdadders!

*gives Furday Furday's credit card*

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vergere

How incredibly kind of you, Drake. :-p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Happy Birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Drake! That's no fun. What are the rest of us supposed to do now if he's got his card?

Oh well, happy birthday Furry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

We'll just steal it back when he's not looking. I'm sure he won't mind the idea of someone going into his pockets! ;):p

*calls up and orders Furday three Twi'lek dancing girls for his BIRTHDAY!* :party: :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.