CorSec 5 Posted September 14, 2007 Happy Birthday Ana! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 14, 2007 Happy B-day! Cheers! :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted September 14, 2007 happy birfday!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 14, 2007 May you receive many wonderful corsets on this joyous occasion! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 14, 2007 Thanks everyone! *runs off with Furday's credit card* I'm taking this with me to the RenFaire tomorrow! And will buy myself and all of my friends the $300 corsets. Thanks Prin! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted September 15, 2007 ooh, i'll take money AND a corset ^^ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 15, 2007 You're welcome! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 16, 2007 Well, I didn't end up getting any corsets for my birthday, I did, however, get an iPhone. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 17, 2007 Oooooh Ana's got high tech toys Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 17, 2007 Happy Birthday Vergere! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted September 17, 2007 many happy returns ^^ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 17, 2007 Happy birthday Vergere! *slips her Furday's credit card* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 17, 2007 I think Ana maxed it out already. Take Beeurd's instead. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 17, 2007 Ah, but while I had Furry's credit card, I applied for a new one in his name, and that's the one that Prin gave Vergere. That's how these things work. Happy birthday, Vergere! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 17, 2007 happy happy birthday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted September 17, 2007 While I'm glad my credit card went towards Ana's new iPhone, I would have been equally glad with her buying a Renn Fair corset, as being the owner of the card, it would have entitled me to giving Ana a hand or two in putting the corset on. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Vergere 1 Posted September 17, 2007 Haha, thanks. I'll spend it quickly, don't worry. :lomin: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 17, 2007 Happy birthday!!! Again. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Vergere 1 Posted October 11, 2007 Happy birthday Furday!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 11, 2007 Happy Birthday Furdadders! *gives Furday Furday's credit card* ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Vergere 1 Posted October 11, 2007 How incredibly kind of you, Drake. :-p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted October 11, 2007 Drake! That's no fun. What are the rest of us supposed to do now if he's got his card? Oh well, happy birthday Furry! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted October 11, 2007 We'll just steal it back when he's not looking. I'm sure he won't mind the idea of someone going into his pockets! *calls up and orders Furday three Twi'lek dancing girls for his BIRTHDAY!* :party: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites