Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Ana

Yeah! Someone needs to track down CorSec and make him get his butt online!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I vote fo rDrake since they're both Canadian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Where the heck is CorSec? He's got this birthday cake sitting here for him. If he doesn't show, I get dibs on it.

:p

is it a pony cake? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

As long as it has icing, I want some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Mmm. Cake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

He's not in Canada though, last I heard. he's on teh Facebook. Might have to poke him, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Looks like he's in Toronto, B. Last I checked that was most certainly still in Canada. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I heard that Toronto was petitioning for entry into the Union, since all the other good hockey teams are here any way. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*laughs so hard*

Oh, of course. Because most of America's best players aren't Canadian anyway. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Looks like he's in Toronto, B. Last I checked that was most certainly still in Canada. :p

He wasn't last time I spoke to him, so shuttup :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

*laughs so hard*

Oh, of course. Because most of America's best players aren't Canadian anyway. :lol:

Hey, I didn't say anything about the players, I was talking about the teams. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

*laughs so hard*

Oh, of course. Because most of America's best players aren't Canadian anyway. :lol:

Yeah. They're Russian.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Yeah! Someone needs to track down CorSec and make him get his butt online!

fine! You guys win!

Thanks for the birthday well-wishes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

w00t!

beeurd 1 - 0 you guys. :D

Those purple stars are so pretty... don't they make you want to stay? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Hey! I did some convincing on the Facebook as well!

Beeurd 1, Drake 1 - 0 you guys

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I did nothing and liked it! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yes! I was participating in the CorSec founded tradition of laziness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

good to see ya, CorSec! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA!!!

:party::cheers: :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy birthday Ana! *slips her Furday's credit card*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Happy birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

happy happy birthday Ana! :D

*Sees Prin slip her his credit card*

*Senator Palpatine voice*

"We shall watch your purchases with great interest!" :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

happy bithday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Happy birthday, Ana and welcome back CorSec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.