Ana 15 Posted June 21, 2005 Lol... happy b-day, Chozen! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted June 21, 2005 That Chozen. What a guy. All his antics and what not. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted June 21, 2005 Yes, he made me post it :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted June 25, 2005 (edited) Happy b-day little bro!! Wish I could be there! Make sure my wife does something nice for you today. ;) Edited June 25, 2005 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 25, 2005 Geez, I dunno. He only just registered and he's having a birthday already? What is the world coming to... hehe, happy birthday! :party: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 25, 2005 Happy birthday Anubis Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted June 25, 2005 Happy Birthday to the n00b! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted June 25, 2005 Happy birthday! :party: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted June 25, 2005 Geez, I dunno. He only just registered and he's having a birthday already? What is the world coming to... LOL, I think he registered here, just so he could get his name in the birthday thread. BTW, the little punk ran off with his friends, so he won't even be around to see this!! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 26, 2005 (edited) the little punk ran off with his friends, so he won't even be around to see this!! ← The cheek! Kids these days... ;) Edited June 26, 2005 by beeurd Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted June 26, 2005 You know, I actually understood what you meant by "the cheek". Crazy British slang. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 26, 2005 (edited) Pssh, there's nothing wrong with Brit-slang. Curses! I was gonna confuse Americans at C3 by talking about fags and faggots... FYI: Fag = cigarette Faggot = some kind of Haggis-like food. I think. Edited June 26, 2005 by beeurd Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted June 26, 2005 isn't a faggot also a block of wood for a fire too? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted June 26, 2005 I thought it was a bundle of sticks. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 26, 2005 Never heard that one before Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 26, 2005 It's probably from Manchester... they've always got something weird to say. I swear, when I was talking to Liam Gallagher, lead singer of Oasis and Manchester native last night after the concert, I needed a frigging translator for some of it... he uses the Brit slang like no other. His brother Noel actually mostly spoke straight English. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 26, 2005 Pssh, Manchester are just about average on the amount of slang. What you need to do, is come over here and go to Dudley. I swear, I live less than an hour from the place and find it difficult to understand peopel from there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 26, 2005 Haha, I'll try to do that... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted June 27, 2005 aww snap, i missed it. oh well, happy birthday anyway. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted June 27, 2005 Happy Bday! Since you don't know me, I won't sing Happy Birthday or i'll be violating the copywrite law... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 2, 2005 Happy Birthday Alf *brings in a cart with a car on it* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites